2nd February 2010, 07:14 PM
shreya baid

Which are the good colleges for Mass Communication in India? Important dates of the entrance exams and how to prepare for the exam?

I am giving my class 12 exams . Want to know good collages for mass comm in india as well as important dates for entrance exams and how i can prepare for the entrance exams

Related Questions:
  1. Mass communication after 12th, entrance exams? syllabus? forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  3. Good Coaching Institutes in Delhi for Post graduate Entrance Exams (Mass communication)?
  4. List of colleges which offer Mass Communication Graduation course in India? Entrance exams to get admisson?
  5. How to prepare for Ph.D Mass Communication exam? Which books to opt for? Date of exam and fee structure for the course?
  6. Which colleges under Delhi University offer Mass communication course? Which are the entrance exams for Mass communication course?
  7. Can I prepare for the entrance exam of mass communication if I dont like Mathematics in 11th?
  8. When is the entrance exam conducted for the Masters in Mass communication and journalism?
  9. List of colleges which offer Bachelor's Degree in Media and Mass Communication course in India? Entrance exams to get admission? Scope of this course?
  10. Preparation for mass communication entrance exams? books?
  11. Which St. Xaviers college branches have Mass communication course?
  12. How to prepare for admission in Mass Media course in top mass communication colleges?
  13. Can I join journalism or mass communication after graduation in arts? -- [New]
  14. what is the syllabus for mass communication entrance exam St. Xaviers Calcutta?
  15. Colleges offering Mass Communication in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
  16. Eligibility criteria for M.A (Mass Communication) in good colleges and universities?
  17. Important dates for B.Arch entrance exam? How to prepare for them?
  18. Good colleges offering Bachelors degree in Journalism and Mass Communication in India?
31st August 2011, 02:13 PM
Sjdbuddy

Default Re: Which are the good colleges for Mass Communication in India? Important dates of the entrance exams and how to prepare for the exam?

Top 10 Mass Communication Colleges in India are below and suggest you to opt any of them according to your residence because these are the best colleges for mass comuniction in india..

Mudra Institute of communications- Ahemedabad
Asian college of Journalism- Chennai
AJ Kidwai Mass Comm Research centre, Jamia – New Delhi
IIMC – New Delhi
Xavier Institute of Communication – Mumbai
Film and Television Institute of India – Pune
Symbiosis Institute of Mass Communication – Pune
Indian Institute of Journalism and New Delhi – Bangalore
Manorama School of communication – Kottayam
Times School of Journalism – New Delhi
21st May 2012, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the good colleges for Mass Communication in India? Important dates of the entrance exams and how to prepare for the exam?

is it possible to apply in more than one course offered by iimc??? mean can i apply for more than one course in iimc in the same year??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?