1st August 2011, 05:40 PM
Sinayath

Which are the good colleges for MBA with campus recruitment facility in Bangalore?

Which r the good colleges for MBA with campus recruitment facility in bangalore

Related Questions:
  1. List of MBA colleges in North India?
  2. Procedure to apply for placement in Infosys after B.E. in ECE
  3. Which are the colleges in Bangalore whose hostel facility is good?
  4. Good college in Bangalore which gives good campus placement package and having low fee structure for MBA program of less than 5 lakhs? Procedure of admission?
  5. MBA K.J.'s Educational Institute Trinity College - is it a good college for MBA? Campus recruitment placements?
  6. List of top MCA colleges in Bangalore with good hostel facility for girls?
  7. Can I get job in L&T Infotech being a B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? Where is L&T Off-Campus Drive in Bangalore?
  8. Which are the good colleges accepting MAT score in Bangalore
  9. How can I get job in TCS, HCL or Dell being an ECE graduate with knowledge in C, C+, C#, SQL and RDBMS? -- [New]
  10. Good colleges in Bangalore accepting MAT scores? Cutoffs for these colleges?
  11. Am I eligible to attend campus placement with 56.8% in 12th?
  12. Names of colleges where off campus placement facility is available for B.Tech students?
  13. Can I do MBA in any of the colleges of Bangalore after scoring 47% in B.Com? Colleges which consider MAT score in Bangalore and Chennai?
  14. List of AICTE approved colleges with good placement facility offering Civil Engineering Diploma course in Bangalore?
  15. How much time is taken by HCL for College recruitment?
  16. Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in Infosys for B.E.(IT) 3rd year student?
  17. Institutes offering MSc Medical Microbiology in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Will I get placement drives on campus for PG in VIT and SRM?
29th September 2011, 05:21 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the good colleges for MBA with campus recruitment facility in Bangalore?

There are many reputed institutions which offer the MBA course in Bangalore. These institutions also may offer campus placements for the MBA students. Again it depends on the individual student’s caliber that they can get in to good jobs by making full use of the placement facilities offered. These colleges offer both full time as well as part time MBA program. Some of the important and reputed colleges are - Indian Institute of Management, Alliance Business Academy, Institute of Finance & International Management, Mount Carmel Institute, Xavier Institute, Acharya Institute of Management & Science etc.
24th January 2012, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the good colleges for MBA with campus recruitment facility in Bangalore?

Which are the institutes offering MBA in HR in Mumbai with campus recruitment?
15th February 2012, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Which are the colleges offerg mba specialization in f&b service and Hr.and if i give the pgcet exam whether there are some seats alloted.
15th February 2012, 10:19 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi Dear

Best MBA colleges in Bangalore:-

Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Management Studies Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Technology Campus, Near Jnana Bharathi Campus, Bangalore

East West College of Management 1948/49, 8th Main, 'E' Block, II Stage, Rajajajinagar, Bangalore

Garden City College of Science & Management Studies 16th K.M. Old Madras Road, Virgonagar, Bangalore

Government RC Institute of Business Management 2nd Floor, S.T.P. Electronics Block, Seshadri Road, Bangalore

Institute of Finance & International Management 2461, Cross, 2nd Stage, Banashankari, Bangalore

Intech Institute of Business Management 960, 24th Main, 38th Cross, 4th 'T' Block Jayanagar, Bangalore

Karnataka Kaveri Institute of Management No -90/1, 90/2, 5th Cross, Malleswaram Circle, Bangalore

Krishnadevaraya Institute of Management Studies Hunasamaranahalli, Yelahanka, Bangalore

M.S. Ramaiah Institute of Management Administration and Research, M.S. Ramaih Raod, M.S.E.I. T. Post, Bangalore

Mount Carmel Institute of Management 58, Palace Road, Bangalore

R.K. Institute of Management & Computer Science Ambalipura, Varthur Hobli, Bangalore South, Bangalore

Sambhram Academy of Management Studies Amba Bhavani Temple Road, Jyothi Nagar, P.O.:-Vidyaranyapura Bangalore North St. Joseph College of Business Administration No. 163, Brigade Road, Bangalore

Xavier Institute of Management & Enterp. Mission Road, United Mission College Campus, Bangalore

Above all colleges are good for MBA ..........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?