13th September 2015, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

How can I get job in TCS, HCL or Dell being an ECE graduate with knowledge in C, C+, C#, SQL and RDBMS?

Dear Sir,
I would like to work in TCS, HCL or Dell. I have knowledge about the C, C+, C#, SQL and RDBMS. But I don't know how I can get job in these companies? I am an ECE graduate.

29th November 2015, 10:10 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get job in TCS, HCL or Dell being an ECE graduate with knowledge in C, C+, C#, SQL and RDBMS?

It is nice to see to see that you have made preparation as per your career goals. Being ECE student you have a good grip in the major fundamentals of Computer Science field. You can get a job in companies like TCS, HCL, Dell, etc. in the following ways.

- On-campus recruitment drive : These companies come for on-campus recruitment drive in many colleges, if such thing happens in your college, you can attend the on-campus recruitment drive, clear all the selection rounds to get selected.

- Off-campus recruitment drive : These companies conduct off-campus recruitment drives from time to time at various places across India. You can attend such drives and get the opportunity of being recruited.

- Referral : You can take referral of the employees working in these companies to get direct opportunity of walk-in interviews and get selected.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?