13th July 2011, 01:22 AM
SUBHANKAR DAS44

Good courses available for me after B.Com?

hi,sir........i am a subhankar frm tezpur ,assam.........i m a student of bcom3rd year,accountancy major.........i m confusing about my further study after graduation..........so kindly suggest me good course so that i will earn gud salary

13th July 2011, 02:09 AM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Default Re: Good courses available for me after B.Com?

Dear Friend,
There are many good course you can do after B.com.
You can opt for ICAI,ICSI,ICWAI etc.
You can opt for M.Com.
You can opt for MBA.
You can look for the govt Jobs also.

Best Wishes....
13th July 2011, 02:22 AM
nambardar
Senior Member+

Ya U can do M.Com, MBA, any many PGD courses post-graduation Diploma...u cant apply for Technical/Health/other stream in which Science is required....Dear friend,Commerce has always been an evergreen.

and that this is fully depends upon your intersted,and that way in which field you work at the best.
13th July 2011, 06:15 AM
Uttam Nandi

Dear friend,
There are plenty number of options available after completing B.Com.
You want job with higher salary package. Keeping that in mind here I would like to discuss two most popular options after bachelor's degree in commerce. One option is chartered accountancy and another is MBA.
There is growing demand of chartered accountant in India. It has wonderful job prospects. You can work as finance manager, finance controller, financial advisor or director(finance) in various management companies.
CA courses are conducted by The Institute of Chartered Accountancy (ICAI). For doing this course you need to be graduate with at least 50% marks.
If you want job in the top posts of various companies , then you would definitely opt for management courses. For this you have to clear entrance exams like CAT/MAT etc. If you manage to get more than 98 percentile in CAT, you will be able to get into top institutes like IIM A, IIM B, IIM C, IIM L etc. Minimum eligibility to write this exam is a bachelor's degree from a recognised university with at least 50% marks in any discipline. There is also other 150+ B schools which accepts CAT score. Also clearing MAT you can get into different private B schools offering MBA.
Regards
~Uttam Nandi
13th July 2011, 07:33 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
after your b.com you can join in many courses like MBA, LAW,& if you have registered in CA, CS, ICWAI, then you can go for it now ICAI has declared a commerce student can join inter level directly after b.com but minimum mark required 55%.
so there are many course which you have to choose......

good luck............
13th July 2011, 07:36 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear

after B.COm then you go foer various line

as:--

you go for

MBA
LAW
CA
ICWA
CS
13th July 2011, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Good courses available for me after B.Com?

MBA in finace can be a gud option.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by SUBHANKAR DAS44 View Post
hi,sir........i am a subhankar frm tezpur ,assam.........i m a student of bcom3rd year,accountancy major.........i m confusing about my further study after graduation..........so kindly suggest me good course so that i will earn gud salary
13th July 2011, 01:17 PM
sanjeev26

Their are large no. of courses after graduation which you can do, so first you have to decide in which you have interest. If you have interested in Account field you can do CS/CA/ ICWAI, if you are interesting in management you can do MBA, if interesting in computers MCA is also good. but I will suggest you to go with CA/CS/ICWAI.
13th July 2011, 08:07 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

You can do courses as your specialization in the following subjects...those specialization will grow the demand of your B.com degree.
The subjects are:

Accountancy
Cost Account.
Statistics.
Management.
Human Resource.
Computer.
Economics.
English.
Law.
Marketing.
Finance.

If you want to do post graduation, then you can go for MBA or MCA or M.Com.
14th July 2011, 01:01 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUBHANKAR DAS44 View Post
dear friend,

The Courses after B.Com for a good career are-

1.MBA
2.M.Com
3.M.CA
4.Fashion designing
5.B.Ed

There are so many other courses You must choose your field according to your Interest.

all the best
15th July 2011, 11:07 PM
fazlu
Member+

CA courses are conducted by The Institute of Chartered Accountancy (ICAI). For doing this course you need to be graduate with at least 50% marks.If you want job in the top posts of various companies , then you would definitely opt for management courses. For this you have to clear entrance exams like CAT/MAT etc. If you manage to get more than 98 percentile in CAT, you will be able to get into top institutes like IIM A, IIM B, IIM C, IIM L etc. Minimum eligibility to write this exam is a bachelor's degree from a recognised university with at least 50% marks in any discipline.
17th September 2011, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

how many years law took after graduation in b.com
26th March 2012, 11:04 PM
70abhi
Junior Member+

HI friend

From my side i have a question to you why did you choose B.COM ?

If you don't mine i just want to say something to you .

If you confused its k but ,i think the person should have one goal according to that i can suggest you what to do and how to go with procedure .

but not decided what to ,i think you will be interested in something like

civil

working in government sectors

working in private sectors

MBA

M.COM

you can do anything you want , but you should decide what to do .

If you good academics and talent in communication skills and general knowledge then you have many jobs or else you want to study that's good then you have plenty of options .

i think my friend will take correct step.

ALL THE BEST
27th March 2012, 11:45 AM
biswarup.jackon14

Talking Re: Good courses available for me after B.Com?

Dude,

You should go for MBA after completion of B.COM with 60%. As u have a 6 years of work experience, it will benefit u in this field also to get a good job. So try to get in a good college of ¬B-school.
Top Business Schools In India are:

1.Indian Institute of management-Ahmadabad

2.Management development institute-Gurgaon

3.Xaviour Labour relations Institute-Jamshedpur

4.Faculty Management studies-Delhi

5.National Institute of Industrial Engineering-Mumbai

6.SP Jain institute of management and Research-Mumbai

7.Indian institute of foreign Trade-New Delhi

8.Institute of Management Technology-Ghaziabad

9.Shailesh Mehta school of Management,IIT-mumbai

10.Xaviour Institute of Management-Mumbai

Best luck,,,,…..
13th June 2014, 08:44 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir,m jst a bit confused about my post-graduation courses.Nw m in B.com-5th sem...Frankly speaking,m a mid-yolker in studies,securing about 50%.I m thinking of going through some of the professional courses offered by NIELIT and a short-term ACTING course as i m quite interested. Will that be a correct step?What are your suggestions?Is there any other courses?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?