1st May 2012, 09:35 PM
heena sakat

Which are the good courses and colleges that I can get after scoring 46% in 12th science?

i got 46% in 12th science ,but my dream is to become a pilot. pls help me suggest some good course n colleges for me pls.."?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the courses available after 12th? I have passed 12th
  2. Which are the courses in Biology? I am a class 12th student
  3. Am I eligible to get admission in a good reputed college for BCA after scoring 52% in 12th science
  4. How to get admission in GLA University in Mathura?
  5. Courses available for a candidate who has secured 41% in 12th Science?
  6. Which course is best for me to enter into IT field after completing HSc with PCMB?
  7. In which colleges can I get in AP after scoring 93% in 12th Public Exams?
  8. Courses to study after completing 12th Science for brighter future? -- [New]
  9. What should I do after passing 12th science? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Duration of the paramedical courses after 12th? Best colleges offering the course? What is the scope in it?
  11. Job oriented courses in Graduation for 12th Biology student?
  12. Which course should I choose between BSc computer science, maths, animation and chemistry? Best colleges for the same?
  13. Career Options after completion of 12th Class in Science stream? List of top colleges offering Engineering and Architecture courses in India?
  14. What career prospects are available after scoring 60% in 12th? I would preferably choose medical stream and government aided colleges.
  15. Courses and colleges to go for after 12th science?
  16. Eligibility criteria to join MCA in Delhi University? Procedure to get admission for this?
  17. Which are the diploma courses in engineering or pediatrics? Colleges which offer the courses?
  18. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
15th May 2012, 11:16 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Which are the good courses and colleges that I can get after scoring 46% in 12th science?

Hi

First of all I must tell you that 46% marks is way too low in your 12th boards and it really reflects that you do not have any interest in studies.

However as you have written that your dream is to become a pilot, I would give you a few suggestions that you may consider.

First of all you should know that if you want to become a pilot you should have studied SCIENCE Stream in your Class 11th and 12th.

Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics are the 3 very important subjects on which you should have a strong hold.

After that you need to apply for the Flying and Aviation institutes in India which provide and offer 3 years program for Pilots and Other technical ground staffs.

The fee structure varies from institute to institute. But I really must tell you that you may face problems in meeting Eligibility Criteria's as many institutes ask for 60% or 50% and above in your Class 12th boards.

Anyways to know about the top Aviation institutes in India, Please Click Here

If you face problems, then please do not worry. There are many private institutes also which can make a pilot out of you. Just from now on be sincere to your studies and do well.

Also you can look for other streams of studies and pursue whichever interests you the most.

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
15th May 2012, 11:29 PM
romi_bal

Default Re: Which are the good courses and colleges that I can get after scoring 46% in 12th science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by heena sakat View Post
i got 46% in 12th science ,but my dream is to become a pilot. pls help me suggest some good course n colleges for me pls.."?
First of all I must tell you that 46% marks are way too low in your 12th boards and it really reflects that you do not have any interest in studies.
However as you have written that your dream is to become a pilot, I would give you a few suggestions that you may consider.

First of all you should know that if you want to become a pilot you should have studied SCIENCE Stream in your Class 11th and 12th.

Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics are the 3 very important subjects on which you should have a strong hold.

After that you need to apply for the AFCAT & NDA.

Eligibility Criteria IAF Pilot:-

1) Age:- 19 to 23 years

2) Marital Status :- Single

3) Nationality :- Indian

4) Gender :- This is applicable to both men and women.

5) Educational Qualifications: - Must be a graduate in any stream with Physics and Mathematics in 10+2.
16th May 2012, 12:39 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the good courses and colleges that I can get after scoring 46% in 12th science?

Hi dear............
AS your dream is to became a pilot then i am providing you a carrier chart from where you can get details information about your carrier .......

Good luck...........
16th May 2012, 12:34 PM
dinesh pushkarna

Question Re: Which are the good courses and colleges that I can get after scoring 52% in 12th science?

Sir plese give me reply. Thank you.
kya Kisi acche collage me admission mil sakta hai.
Mere 10th me 78% bane the.
26th June 2012, 02:26 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

you should know that if you want to become a pilot you should have studied SCIENCE Stream in your Class 11th and 12th.Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics are the 3 very important subjects on which you should have a strong hold.After that you need to apply for the Flying and Aviation institutes in India which provide and offer 3 years program for Pilots and Other technical ground staffs.
The fee structure varies from institute to institute. But I really must tell you that yomay face problems in meeting Eligibility Criteria's as many institutes ask for 60% or 50%
good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?