27th April 2012, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Is it good to do B.Com(Honors) from Alliance University?

How about doing B.Com(Honors) from Allaince University - College of Commerce , Bangalore

Related Questions:
  1. Which MBA college can I get in AP after scoring 1092 rank in ICET?
  2. Is it good to do B.Com(Honors) from Alliance University?
  3. What should I do next after doing English honors from Delhi university and a french course from Alliance Francaise?
  4. Can I get a seat in Alliance University for B.Com after scoring 60% in 12th
  5. Best college in Bangalore for Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of Business Management?
  6. Can I get admission in B.Com at Alliance University, Bangalore after scoring 60% in 12th CBSE
  7. List of top B.Schools that I can get into after scoring 72 percentile in December?
  8. Which are the best options after completing B.E degree? I am from ECE branch
  9. Can I do BA and MA in french literature after completing HS(10+2) from west bengal council of HS Education in and CFE & CFL from Alliance Francaise de Calcutta?
  10. Can I complete my engineering by taking leave of 2-3 years? I am selected for SSR batch
  11. List of top 10 engineering colleges in Coimbatore? I want to study EC course
  12. List of top 10 colleges for M.E computer science and engineering in coimbatore?
  13. How to do MBA in Bangalore?
  14. Best universities in Canada after completing MS?
  15. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Computer Science Diploma course being a 11th Commerce student of Guwahati? -- [New]
  16. Which are the institutes in Mumbai or Maharashtra which provide B.Tech in Mechanical?
  17. Exam details, Admission fee, fee structure and study material for MBA full time after BBM? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which is the best college in Bangalore providing B.Com correspondence course?
10th August 2012, 10:02 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it good to do B.Com(Honors) from Alliance University?

Alliance University is a private University established in Karnataka State by Act No. 34 of year 2010. The University is notified under private universities list maintained by the University Grants Commission (UGC), New Delhi.
For B.Com you will have to apply in Alliance College of Commerce. When it is recognized by UGC it has to be a reputed university.

For further information visit their official website:
www.alliance.edu.in
http://com.alliance.edu.in/html/admissions-bachelor-of-commerce.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?