27th July 2011, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I do BA and MA in french literature after completing HS(10+2) from west bengal council of HS Education in and CFE & CFL from Alliance Francaise de Calcutta?

I've completed HS(10+2) from West Bengal Council of HS Education in and CFE & CFL from Alliance Francaise de Calcutta in can I study BA (French literature) or MA (French literature) from any university (correspondance or open university). B. Chatterjee.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do next after doing English honors from Delhi university and a french course from Alliance Francaise?
  2. Names and contact details of B.Ed colleges in Kolkata?
  3. Can I get admission in any private engineering college after scoring 82835 in WBJEE?
  4. How to join distance education of B.Tech engineering college in West Bengal?
  5. Top 10 colleges for MCA full time course in Kolkata?
  6. Which post graduation course should I go after B.Com in general?
  7. Which post graduation course should I go after B.Com in general?
  8. Entered Email address instead of mailing address in AIEEE form : What to do? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to pursue B.Tech through distance learning under the council of distance education? I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering under West Bengal State Council of Technical education
  10. Which government college can I get after scoring 336 in JECA?
  11. Is Casio Fx 82 es doesn't allow during the exam of West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education? -- [New]
  12. Is it possible to do diploma course in civil engineering from any AICTE institute?
  13. Which government college can I get after scoring 637 rank in WBJEE?
  14. How to take admission for MCA after passing BCA? Best colleges in Kolkata that I can get without appearing for the entrance exam?
  15. What is the date of West Bengal Board of Technical Council Education Centre Exam?
  16. Can I get government college after scoring a rank of 13136 in WBJEE?
  17. Which courses will help me to get a job in MNC?
  18. Which college in Kolkata offers MCA? Eligibility for MCA exam of Shibpure Engineering College? Date of sale of forms?
28th November 2012, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do BA and MA in french literature after completing HS(10 2) from west bengal council of HS Education in and CFE & CFL from Alliance Francaise de Calcutta?

I want to study about spanish language after 10 2! Where I'll go for study? Which university have a B.A and M.A course in many language like bengali, english, french etc.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?