16th June 2011, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Is it a right decision to do Maths Honors if I want to get in Banking sector? Or should I do account Honors? Cutoff list for these subjects?

sir,
i have a interest in banking line so is this right decision to do a maths honors or i should do account honors. and how can i know the cut off list for these subject.

9th September 2011, 02:22 AM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it a right decision to do Maths Honors if I want to get in Banking sector? Or should I do account Honors? Cutoff list for these subjects?

Hello friend,

I won't suggest you to go with maths honors rather you should go for accountancy honors course, as you have interest in the banking sector.

Typical maths honors has no relation with business maths which is the fundamental of the banking field study.

Accountancy is the basis for banking sector and hence you should go for degree in accountancy.

After passing 10(+2), you can join this course in a renowned institute according to your choice.
There is no certain cut off marks decided for a standard in institutes, as different institutes require different percentile criteria in 12th marks.

So you have to look for that in your preferred institute where you want to admit in accountancy course.
28th February 2012, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it a right decision to do Maths Honors if I want to get in Banking sector? Or should I do account Honors? Cutoff list for these subjects?

please tel me which job is best if we wan to do after bsc maths hons.?
23rd May 2012, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

i am only interested in maths..i have science in 12th..,can i do maths hons..is it a right decision...is there any scope in this
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?