10th October 2010, 01:19 PM
vidhyasagar23appu

Is it good to do MBA after completing B.E-E.C.E?

Hi guys ! can anyone suggest me Is it good to do MBA after completing B.E- E.C.E and which specialization in MBA suits good for an B.E - ECE background

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MBA after completing B.Tech in ECE with 63% marks
  2. Is it possible to write ICET and do MBA in AP after completing B.E(ECE)?
  3. How can I get a good job after completing B.Tech ECE without having any experience?
  4. How to get a job after completing B.E ECE?
  5. Is it beneficial to study MBA after completing B.A.(English)? What should I do after completing MBA? -- [New]
  6. Will there be any fields in MBA related to ECE that help to open own business? Will there be any further ways of starting a Company in ECE field if I take MBA in Telecom?
  7. Is M.Tech good after B.Tech in ECE? Or better to do some other Post Graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which country is good for MS with low cost? Which course is better for me between MS and MBA after the completion of BE in ECE?
  9. Does MBA course a better choice for the candidates of ECE? Which field in MBA is good for ECE candidates?
  10. How to join MBA after B.Tech? I have completed B.Tech ECE and interested in doing MBA
  11. What are the suitable master degree courses like MBA after completing B.E ECE?
  12. How to pursue MBA after completing B.Tech?
  13. Is it a right decision to take MBA after completing biotechnology?
  14. What should do between M.Tech and MBA after B.Tech ECE? Can B.Tech students join MBA?
  15. Career in Research Field after B.Tech ECE?
  16. What are the entrance exams to prepare for good MBA colleges? I am doing ECE 2nd year and interested in doing MBA
  17. Which SAP is good for ECE graduate having done MBA in Operatin management?
  18. Which specialization in MBA is better for BSc students? Can I get a good job after completing MBA?
11th October 2010, 12:03 AM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it good to do MBA after comleting B.E-E.C.E?

Yes its ofcourse worth doing an MBA after your ECE. It depends whether on which field you wanna do. Is it in MBA in finance/marketing field or MBA related to ECE.

There are so many field in which you can do MBA like MBA in finance,MBA in marketing, MBA in telecom

Its heard that MBA in finance is best suited for engineers as they would find it easier.

But here i would suggest you to consider the MBA in telecom as this will indeed make your career growth tremendous after you apply in top notch companies as they consider those students with a higher qualifications.

You will even get paid higher and will also get faster promotions.

So its completely worth going for an MBA after your ECE.

If in case you want to revert back to the job of BTech then ofcourse you can work but then you would say the MBA degree has gone waste.

Not at All

MBA will completely transform you as an individual and engineering+MBA is just a killer combination which everyone dreams of

So go for it buddy
11th October 2010, 12:51 AM
teeks
Senior Member+

ya it is very good if you will do MBA after your B.TECH in ECE.because in now days b.tech all are doing there for there is a lot of competetion to get job in good company so for this you have to do something extra to so your self
you can also do M.TECH it also good
11th October 2010, 10:51 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

you see, if you are interested to work with your ECE field then you must do mtech.

specially if you want to do research oriented jobs, then MTech is compulsary.

but if you are not interested to work in your engineering field, then it is essential to do MBA.

but one things you shoud remember, for getting promotion in company, MBA is essentially required.

all the best........
11th October 2010, 11:41 AM
Sanjiv sharma

After spending four yrs in doing B.E. in electronics and computer engineering,what is need for u to change ur field. u just remain in ur own field and get job in any company . MBA is not a bad option to choose . Even those who do simple graduation do MBA.The fields like telecom, marketing will be best in MBA for u
11th October 2010, 09:03 PM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it good to do MBA after completing B.E-E.C.E?

ya it will be good to do after BE , because you get the Manager post with going to Assistant Engineer, one of my friend finished the BE the MBA , now he is getting the salary around 35,000 per month in training period itself, it is great to do that, but do that in good institute and college, that will be very much help full, Best of luck
11th October 2010, 09:07 PM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidhyasagar23appu View Post
Hi guys ! can anyone suggest me Is it good to do MBA after completing B.E- E.C.E and which specialization in MBA suits good for an B.E - ECE background
dear friend,
it is a very good choice that you selected mba after BE. Now a days there is great demand for mba students in multinational companies. They are getting high salary jobs. In mba you can choose any stream of your choice. I suggest you HR
12th October 2010, 01:35 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

MBA is a good option for all. But it depends on which b school you get admission to. Take the CAT exam; you can also think of other MBA entrance exams that will get you through to good b schools. Don’t worry about a specialization now. You can think about it once you get into a b school and find your area of interest.
13th November 2010, 02:17 AM
Gaurav.jain88

MBA degree always a plus point for you because to this it makes you hot in the market and after BE it adds tag to you as addition skill of managment.
18th February 2011, 01:44 AM
SupritShestha

Well the normal degree to after BE is definitely a ME...but it is always great choice that we can make as we also have the option of choosing MBA as the other option...and i think its not a bad choice at all if we do MBA after BE...we will have sound technical knowledge as well as we can become a manager in future...so until and unless you really want go for ME for research and further career as engineer MBA is always great choice for an BE graduate..
1st March 2011, 03:10 PM
anoop89
Member+

yes if you are interested in a management field.
2nd March 2011, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

is mba finace is good for me as btech ece graduate?is there any growth in future?
1st April 2011, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

can we do MBA in telecom by correspondance after doing BTech in ECE d plz tell me what the procedure for dat
18th April 2011, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

I am B.Tech in E.C.E having 4 yrs Exp in IT in networking filed. So I want to go for course MBA. but I am not sure whether MBA will good or M.Tech.

It will be great thankful. If anyone suggest me to choose the correct path.
4th May 2011, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

HI,

Dont Do M.B.A after B.E. First u work any company minimum two Years. After two years experience u Do M.B.A means u get Bold in Management skills. U have good knowledge and Experience in Both technology and management side.
9th May 2011, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

i have no knowledge in programming languages like c,c ,whether i can do mba?
3rd June 2011, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

i want to do ba programming.After that i am interested in mba.Is it good for me?
30th September 2011, 09:52 AM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

Yes its ofcourse worth doing an MBA after your ECE. It depends whether on which field you wanna do. Is it in MBA in finance/marketing field or MBA related to ECE.

There are so many field in which you can do MBA like MBA in finance,MBA in marketing, MBA in telecom

Its heard that MBA in finance is best suited for engineers as they would find it easier.

But here i would suggest you to consider the MBA in telecom as this will indeed make your career growth tremendous after you apply in top notch companies as they consider those students with a higher qualifications.

You will even get paid higher and will also get faster promotions.

So its completely worth going for an MBA after your ECE.

If in case you want to revert back to the job of BTech then ofcourse you can work but then you would say the MBA degree has gone waste.

Not at All

MBA will completely transform you as an individual and engineering+MBA is just a killer combination which everyone dreams of

So go for it buddy
30th September 2011, 10:45 AM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

Dear friend,

i think M.Tech should gej the first preference rather than other courses like MBA.

Doing M.Tech will add more career prospects for you. You can choose of your own from these options which way you want to go.

There are careers as JTO in telecommunication services like BSNL,MTNL, network analyzer, chip designer in VLSI technique etc.
Or even in the software industry also.
You can join universities as a lecturer.

After doing M.Tech, you can apply for these high-profile jobs.

Now it depends on you whether you want to make your career with your own branch or want to go other trend studies.
31st October 2012, 08:12 PM
manas.1989

After spending four yrs in doing B.E. in electronics and computer engineering,what is need for u to change ur field. u just remain in ur own field and get job in any company . MBA is not a bad option to choose . Even those who do simple graduation do MBA.The fields like telecom, marketing will be best in MBA for u
7th August 2013, 12:29 AM
williams

Hi friends, i done my B.E e.ce and done ccna 6 month course and SAP basis. In my engg field i not got a well job. I plan to do MBA in Uts, weather its a nice choose. And i am in confuse due to what department to choose. i dnt know any language like java oracle even c++ too. But when i searching the job their is opening oly in those sofware fields. what deparment shall i choose in MBA , weather telecom r marketing r operations r finace r IT. pls suggest me , which will suit to me and it want to be my future, with nice hike
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?