27th April 2011, 12:43 PM
Sneha Sawhney

Which are the good institutes in Bangalore or Chennai? How good is the Indian Institute of Tutorials, Bangalore?

plzzz suggest me good institute in Bangalore or chennai? how is this Indian institute of tutorials, Bangalore? i want to join regular course urgently. mail me [email protected]

10th January 2012, 10:26 PM
akirayukio

Default Re: Which are the good institutes in Bangalore or Chennai? How good is the Indian Institute of Tutorials, Bangalore?

hi sneha,

this is akira yukio. well u have a question about Indian institute of tutorials. i think basically u want to know about a center which provides coaching on entrance exams like AIEEE, CET, NTSE, AIPMT....

before answering to it i would like to say that studying in and xyz center ll not yeild u result which u wish to... ur dream result ll be true when u work smark and honestly towards it...

well if are put up in chennai i would suggest that u take a centre in chennai itself and vice versa... because of cost factor and many other reasons...

Time Coaching Centre in chennai has a good name in and around chennai...

but i am not sure of what u are asking for as i am not yet clear with " which entrance exams u are aiming for?"
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?