13th September 2012, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

What will be the fee structure to join Aeronautical Engineering?

How much fees structure in aeronaughtical engg

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Aeronautical engineering? What is the fee structure?
  2. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
  3. Information about aeronautical engineering course? What is the fee structure?
  4. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of the course? Any colleges with less fee structure and good education?
  5. Fee structure and scholarship for studying Aeronautical Engineering? What will be the total fee of the course for freeship?
  6. What is the fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering in IIT Madras?
  7. What will be the fee structure to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering course?
  10. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? How to apply for it after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  11. Best Colleges for Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure for this course? Will Aeronautical Engineering be a specialization under Mechanical?
  12. Eligibility criteria to join Aeronautical Engineering course in PSG college? How much is the fee structure?
  13. Eligibility for aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in mechanical engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? -- [New]
  14. Top 5 colleges in Tamil Nadu for Aeronautical Engineering? Information regarding Fee structure ad Entrance Examination for this course?
  15. Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering after doing diploma in electronics engineering? Fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. What is the fee structure of aeronautical engineering?
  17. Which is the best engineering college in Tamil Nadu offering aeronautical engineering program? What is the selection criteria and fee structure?
  18. What is the fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering in India under government recognition?
19th February 2013, 04:43 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Wink Re: What will be the fee structure to join Aeronautical Engineering?

Hi,

Aeronautical engineering is also one of the best course that you can come up with in your engineering branch. In aeronautical engineering there are many colleges in India which are offering this course,but the thing is that some are good and some are bad.

>> The fees structure also varies from college to college.

>> If you are studying in government colleges,then it is definitely cheaper as compared to private institutions.

> You can also get good seats through exams like IIT and AIEEE.

> If you can get IITs and NITs they would be having fees of around 15k-25000/- rupees per semester.
> If you go in private institutions you will have to pay around 75k per year, with donation and all
l.

Let me list out some of the top colleges for aeronautical engineering:-

> Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur.
> Indian Institute of Technology Mumbai
> Bangalore Institute of Aeronautical Engineering and Information Technology, Bangalore
> Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Dehradun
> Indian Institute of Technology Chennai
> Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur
> Indian Institute of Aeronautics, Patna
> Hindustan Institute of Engineering Technology, Chennai
> Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati
> Mohammad Sathak Engineering College, Kilakarai.
> Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee

>> Try to get into one of these colleges by getting high rank in IIT JEE and you will have lower fees and great exposure.

Hope this is useful for you.
6th April 2014, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What will be the fee structure to join Aeronautical Engineering?

i am very much intrest in aeronautic eng..i would like to join coimbatore. which is the best collage? what is the fees structure? my cutt off will come 170 above
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?