15th January 2013, 12:44 PM

Which are the good institutes in Delhi NCR and in Mumbai? I have got 92.69% in MAT December

Sir i got 92.69% in mat 2012 dec . Now i am very confused to opt good institute for me on this marks .can you please send me some good institutions in delhi ncr and in mumbai

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the good colleges for MBA in Delhi or NCR? Does it take MAT score?
  2. List of MBA colleges which offers admission through MAT in Uttarakhand, NCR Delhi and UP? -- [New]
  3. Which college can I get in Delhi-NCR having 93 percentile in MAT?
  4. List of some good colleges in Delhi NCR region in which I can get after scoring 658.8 in Feb MAT with 86.08 percentile?
  5. List of colleges for a candidate who has sscored 619.5 marks in MAT in Delhi and NCR?
  6. Which exams do I have to write to seek a job in Railways after passing B.Tech? What is the upcoming exam date?
  7. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get admission in any good colleges with scorecard of February-MAT? How its differ from December-MAT?
  9. Best MBA colleges in Delhi NCR with 70% MAT percentile
  10. List of the top MBA institutes in Delhi under MAT? Which one college should I opt for my MBA degree either JIMS Rohini, NDIM New Delhi or Apeejay? I am B.Tech graduate having 653 marks in MAT
  11. Job Opportunities for me in Railways being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  12. Which will be the best option for me to change the job profile to HR by doing MBA course or carrying on with the same profile being a candidate of working as Systems Engineer with TCS from 3 years?
  13. Colleges available in Ghaziabad, Noida and Greater Noida with 2000 rank in UPTU for MCA?
  14. Are there any IT jobs in Railways?
  15. Which work is there for diploma electrical engineers in Railway Department?
  16. List of Web Addresses of Institutes that offer Summer Training Programs for the candidates of M.Sc in Biotechnology in Delhi or NCR?
  17. Which are the best Coaching Institutes for Civil Services Exam in Delhi and NCR Region?
  18. Is there any way to study MSc chemistry through correspondence? Universities offering the same?
24th June 2014, 11:25 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the good institutes in Delhi NCR and in Mumbai? I have got 92.69% in MAT December

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22304381 View Post
Sir i got 92.69% in mat 2012 dec . Now i am very confused to opt good institute for me on this marks .can you please send me some good institutions in delhi ncr and in mumbai

List of the Best MBA college in Delhi through MAT Exam:-

1.Disha Institute Of Advanced Studies (DIAS) Delhi/NCR, India

2.Eastern Institute for Integrated Learning in Management (EIILM) Delhi/NCR, India

3.JK Business School (JKBS) Gurgaon - Delhi/NCR, India

4.Graduate School of Business and Administration (GSBA) Noida - Delhi/NCR, India

5.Jagan Institute of Management Studies(JIMS) Delhi/NCR, India

6.Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management (LBSIM) Delhi/NCR, India

7.Rai Business School (RBS) Delhi/NCR, India

List of the MBA college through MAT Score in Mumbai:-

Pillai’s Institute of Management Studies & Research

AICAR Business School
www.aicar.net

Audyogik Shikshan Mandal's IMCOST
www.imcost.org

Institute for Technology & Management
www.itm.edu

Revera School of Management
www.reversom.com

Vivekand Education Scoeity's Institute of Management Studies & Research, www.vesimsr.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?