22nd August 2010, 03:38 AM
Unregistered

Scope of Embedded system engineers in India and their average salaries or pay packages

Hello there,
I have completed my degree in electronics and communication engineering from A.J college of engineering, Chennai. I am planning to do a 6 months diploma course in embedded systems in an institute named Cranes varsity, Banglore. They said, that placement assisstance will be provided.
But my friends say that there is no use of doing such courses because there is no scope for embedded systems in India. They insisted me do other courses such as SAP, Java etc, I am not interested in those areas at all. They added, doing course will not help you in getting job and its a waste of time, money. They said, you will be getting the same salary in Embedded domain which we get in software companies.
I am in a big dilemma whether to do course or to start applying for software jobs. I want to know the scope of Embedded system engineers in india and the pay scale for a fresher in that domain.

Bye.

22nd August 2010, 11:27 AM
danveer

Default Re: Scope of Embedded system engineers in India and their average salaries or pay packages

embede has impotant youcan do it it will be benificial for you dear. you should do it .
but there may not be placement from them .
best of luck.dear.
22nd August 2010, 01:56 PM
Adarshxxx
Senior Member+

Default Re: Scope of Embedded system engineers in India and their average salaries or pay packages

Dear friend,
You have made a very good decision.there are lot of opertunities for Embedded system in India.this is because it is totally a technology.and if you do it from a good place you pay will be very high.
Good Luck!
22nd August 2010, 05:38 PM
poplu13
Senior Member+

hi..
first of all come out of the dillema you are in...because I think this is the time for you to study...there is a lot of time for you to do a job..this is the high time to increase your level of qualification..study as much as you can...jobs will run after you....Embedded system course has a lot of scopes...especially now a days modern cars are using such systems....do the embedded course in a govt. organisation like CITD,hyderabad and submit your resumes in various automobile companies or some other embedded system based companies...

good luck !!
22nd August 2010, 11:23 PM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hi
india is growing and so the need of engineeres..EMBEDDED SYSTEMS is a very large fileld. and its scopes r large. u need to do it frm a reputed institute so that the cartificate which it gives will hold more promise.It would b better if the institute is a government one like the CIPT,or CTTC(central tool room and trainning center) under msme(ministry of small and mediun enterprise)GOI located at BHUBANESwar.but befor that u hav to have knowledge of VLSI.
verious PSu and PRIVATE institute recrute embeded engineers.the avr sal iz likely to be arround 3- 4 lacs.....but u need to work har to get through the xams...

good luck...
27th August 2010, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

scope for computer science engineer in embbeded system?
29th August 2010, 09:30 AM
Rickers

hello friend,
There are many scope for the Embedded system. Specialy these field of education have wide range of oppertunities.
You may get many jobs in govt. sectors as well as private jobs.

From these degree you can get jobs in elecronics and in the field of chip designing.
For thse jobs you will payed more and gets reliable jobs.
So wishing you good luck for your bright future.
30th August 2010, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

what is the scope and starting salary for a graduate which has degree in computer science & engineering and diploma in embedded systems
31st August 2010, 01:33 AM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

dear friends.

this is the high time to increase your level of qualification..study as much as

you can,there are lot of opertunities for Embedded system in India.you will

get different job option in the mnc company,
31st August 2010, 03:05 PM
cenaetion
Senior Member+

dear friend.

you can go for embedded system course as you are a student of electronics and communication..

embedded system has huge demand in India.. there is huge scope to get a job after doing this course.

As you have interest in embedded system then just go for it..

the starting salary you will get in this field, near about 18,000-25,000..

all the best...
31st August 2010, 09:21 PM
princearyan
Senior Member+

dear friends,

There are many scope for the Embedded system.you will many job optiononlt after this course,

this course are in very demands. so you can do this course,

also this is a certificate course.
4th October 2010, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

it is good to join Emertxe's ECEP training program ? there is any placement provided after finishing the course ? what is the initial salary?
13th October 2010, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

dear sir, I had completed my diploma from electronics & communication engineering and now I am doing my B.Tech.(7th sem.) in computer science and engineering .I only know c and c languages.I had never done any embedded system training .Can I become an embedded system engineer otherwise suggest me what should I do.
13th November 2010, 03:38 AM
Gaurav.jain88

Most of the electronics company are working on this technology so lots of opportunity in this field.
As far as the salary has been concern it depands on your knowledge in the field and the company which hire you.
27th November 2010, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Hello Buddies,
I'm an MCA final year student.. I'm now planning to do Embedded systems course.. But my friend is telling me to do SAP and not embedded systems course since its related to ECE,EEE and not with MCA.. So im in a confused state of wat to go with?? Please tell me your valuable ideas,advice..
5th December 2010, 02:51 AM
Unregistered

recently i have finished my BE n now i want to join MS in Embedded system in manipal ???so please give me your advice
11th December 2010, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

i want to do embedded course in ECIT ...IS IT A good institute ...?
25th December 2010, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

sir, i am 2nd year student of b.tech with the branch of ece.
should i do any summer training programme in embedded system???
will i able to understand all these things,because i am in 3rd sem of b.tech????
2nd January 2011, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Scope of Embedded system engineers in India and their average salaries or pay packages

Hi friend i am amer you should do what your heart says do not listen to others visit the institutions and ask for demo then decide for furthur contact me
-its amer
4th January 2011, 02:51 AM
Unregistered

doing btech in ECE plz suggest which way 2 go embedded or networking in my 8th sem industrial training..
5th January 2011, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

which is the best engineering? ; by which engineering i will get a big amount of salary? & how much it?
6th January 2011, 01:17 PM
gopal_kmu54
Junior Member+

hai kindly have an inquiery regarding placement, but first of all get it to the field and have an industrial exposer first, NOte down the requirements of an industry then you go back and get the training in an institue. My humbel suggesion is learn by your self there are lot of sites and resouces are there keep practising you will get surplus of knowledge.

with regards
K.Gopalakrishnan
11th January 2011, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

hii...
i am last year student of b.tech and i am going for training in embedded system. i have work experience of 8051.the training content is 8051(8-bit),PIC16F(8-bit). is it sufficent for training. or i can select high core microcontroller like ARM7, CORTEX ..please help me
12th January 2011, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

hai i am a computer engineering student .i want to do embeded system course. is it a good for me?
12th January 2011, 06:41 PM
vskkarthick
Junior Member+

friend i am also an electronics and communication engineering student pursuing in hosur near to banglore.
IT IS AN EXCELLENT THOUGHT. I READ ONE REPLY FOR YOUR THREAD THERE THEY MENTIONED THERE IS NO SCOPE FOR THAT JOB.EVERYTHING THEY SAID IS WRONG I CAN ASSURE YOU BECAUSE I AM ALSO IN THAT PLAN. IT HAS A GOOD SCOPE BECAUSE ALL SOFTWARE COMPANIES INCLUDE THAT EMBEDDED SYSTEM.ALL PCB DESIGNINGS ARE USE THIS TECHNOLOGY. I HAVE ALREADY COLLECTED THOSE INFORMATION. AFTER COMPETING THIS COURSE WE CAN EARN IN LAKS. SO DONT MISS IT. THE NAME OF COMPANY WHICH YOU MENTIONED IS A STANDERED ONE I KNOW IT.I THINK YOU MIGHT HAVE COLLECTED THOSE INFORMATION FROM ELECTRONICS FOR U MEGASINE IN WHICH I ALSO COLLECTED. PLEASE DONT MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY I'M ALSO GOING TO DO THAT . DO IT.
IF WE GO FOR JAVA AND ALL RELATED TO SOFTWARE COMPANIES THAT WILL BE NEW TO US .BUT THIS IS OUR DEPARTMENT RELATED MIND IT AND DO THIS
12th January 2011, 07:14 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Scope of Embedded system engineers in India and their average salaries or pay packages

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hai i am a computer engineering student .i want to do embeded system course. is it a good for me?
Yes a computer student can also do Embedded course ...

It is having a good scope as some of best companies who works on embedded system are

GENERAL MOTORS

NISSAN

A& T

VEDIOCON

LG

INTEL

and many more companies

as there is less awareness of the subject people get confuse about the scope but we do have a best scope in this field

as EMBEDDED means SOFTWARE + HARDWARE

so one need to be good in both the field to understand the subject which make it more interesting and deep..
16th January 2011, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

hiiiiiiii all ........m in a big dilema regarding wheather should I go for embedded or for Networking???????I am an electronic engg............can anyone plz tell me about the scope & growth in both the fields........which will be a better one???????????I have some interest in network,will it will be better for me regarding growth???????plz help me out.........
12th February 2011, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

should go for embedded system....
21st February 2011, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

hi. m gaurav sharma. i have completed my btech from eletronic and communication engg. i m confused that which course is bettter to build a good carrier_MAINFRAME or EMBEDDED SYSTEM AND VLSI DESIGN
27th March 2011, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

if anyone of b.tech got job in embedded system , please tell me how you managed to get it ,
i'll be glafd to hear it from some one ,please tell me how to get it

vipul bagga
2nd April 2011, 02:35 AM
Unregistered

Dear friends,
i am BE in EEE with one yrs of exp in system integration based co,I want to change my field and want to do a certified course so i am in two mind weather to go for EMBEDDED crse or PLC AUTOMATION crse as both are my field on interest please help me in selecting right career .Thank u
4th April 2011, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir I'm in 6th SEM (ECE). After exam i am trying to complete my embedded course.
So please my humble request to you provide me the list of the reputed companies in India where possibility for freshers.
And what would be the first pay scale of embedded engineers.
Thanks
vivek
[email protected]
6th April 2011, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

sir, I am in 6th sem(ECE) and next sem is for training. I am unable to understand in which field i have to do training and in which institute, so please suggest me good cource in which i do training and in which institute.
thanks
15th April 2011, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I have completed MCA & interested in embeded systems,suggest the scope & names of institutes who gives me proper guidence.
24th April 2011, 12:45 AM
PRINCE_AKG
Senior Member+

I am pursuing ECE(IVyrs)
For mini project, college have advised 3 domain's
1)vlsi
2)dsp
3)embedded

but i am not able to choose particular domain, because of lack technical information...

so according to my stream please suggest a best domain which beneficial in future along with it's scope/trend ...
28th April 2011, 08:14 AM
Unregistered

Im a software engineer working in a reputed company. I finished my B.Tech in ECE(2009 passed out). Im very much interested in jumping to Em. Sys.

In software industry has may divisions like Development, testing, production support.. etc etc etc..

I need to know what are all the divisions available in Em Sys and what are all the roles that I am eligible for..? Can any one advise on this please???
30th April 2011, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

i recently completed my B.tech in ECE(2011) and i want to know among software and embedded systems which field is suitable for girls
1st May 2011, 12:40 AM
surya.bharathi

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRINCE_AKG View Post
I am pursuing ECE(IVyrs)
For mini project, college have advised 3 domain's
1)vlsi
2)dsp
3)embedded

but i am not able to choose particular domain, because of lack technical information...

so according to my stream please suggest a best domain which beneficial in future along with it's scope/trend ...
Im also a ECE student 2009 passe out.
My suggestion is to take DSP project. Beause if you take Embedded you may have to implement it in hardware. If you take VLSI, they will ask you to implement in FPGA...

DSP will be good and jus sofware simulation will speak everything. Simple..

Its your decision if you have 1 year for the project you can go for hardware simulation.

I took a video processing project and have implemented(small part of proj) in VLSI with FPGA simulation. Proj duration was 6 months...

Its all up to you.

My last advise... Being a ECE student you should not say you do not have tech knowledge. You may be having many books.. try to gather it asap....
3rd May 2011, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

i want to prepare for pgecet . i want wateage of marks for each subject for ece. please provide me the information
19th May 2011, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

i want to do embedded system course.bt i heard that there is no scope for this. is it true? nd if nt then is the vector institute of hyderabad is good for this course?
27th May 2011, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

I am BE(ECE) graduate completed my degree on may 2009(I have done none of the extra courses).Due to recession i could not get correct opportunity at that time.So i joined in a non technical job worked there till the end of FEB 2011.Since March 2011 i have switched to a new company which is developing device driver(required strong knowledge in C,C ,Networking concepts,OS concepts,Kernel,..) especially network drivers.Now i am getting salary Rs.8000/- only.
I have low knowledge in technical side.I want to get good salary and get a good life..What should i do now..?

1.Do ME(Embedded Systems)
2.Do courses in Embedded system

Only Desire to get high salary and become a most wanted professional......Help and guide me...
4th June 2011, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello there,
I have completed my degree in electronics and communication engineering from A.J college of engineering, Chennai. I am planning to do a 6 months diploma course in embedded systems in an institute named Cranes varsity, Banglore. They said, that placement assisstance will be provided.
But my friends say that there is no use of doing such courses because there is no scope for embedded systems in India. They insisted me do other courses such as SAP, Java etc, I am not interested in those areas at all. They added, doing course will not help you in getting job and its a waste of time, money. They said, you will be getting the same salary in Embedded domain which we get in software companies.
I am in a big dilemma whether to do course or to start applying for software jobs. I want to know the scope of Embedded system engineers in india and the pay scale for a fresher in that domain.

Bye.
have you got placement from cranes varsity?
16th June 2011, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

hi i completed B.E(E.E.E). i m confused to study whether plc or emdedded system development?
which one is best suitable for girls to get into core company?
1st July 2011, 12:53 AM
jethi

I have completed engineering as trade ETC. Should I go for Embedded system course? Hoe it can help me in my professional career? pls guide me.
13th July 2011, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am going to do ME in Embedded System whether it has good opportunities and scope?
15th July 2011, 10:01 PM
fazlu
Member+

the embedded system engineer has a higher scope in all ever world...
the salary will depends on company....
20th July 2011, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

sir currently i am working at a non technical job ....i have done all my projects in embedded till now ... i have also done 2 months traning in embedded also but it was very basic so i have an idea of embedded systems but my query is whether to do 6 mnths training in embedded or not ...i want to do mit from a reputed institute ...i have also located 2 institute with good repo ...but question remains to do it or not
23rd July 2011, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

sir i have recently completed my diploma in ece and now i cant do b tech because of my problem .so i decided to do short term course and now confused wheather i go for networking or embedded system .where i get decent salary as well as good carrier. please help me.
24th July 2011, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

i am decided to go on embedded systems can i know which institute is better for embedded course in hyd and Bangalore pls advice me .................................................. ..................... now i am studying b.tech 4th year ..............................................and can u pls explain me what will be the benefits that i can acquire in embedded field
26th July 2011, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

nw i am pursuing advance diploma in Real Time Embedded System at cranes varsity banglore i want to work in this real world applications that's why am studeying embedded system course,basically am from InformationTechnology background ,company prefers only IT students or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?