31st August 2011, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

What are the short term courses that can be done in Electronics and Communication branch? Are the courses like Embedded system, VLSI beneficial for me? How much is the salary?

Hi i m 4th yr student.i would like to ask what are the short term courses that can be done in electronics n communication branch....courses like embedded system,vlsi etc.....are these courses beneficial in getting job or raising salary.....or you suggest anyother course

Related Questions:
  1. Short term courses that can be done in Electronics and Communication branch?
  2. Which short term courses can in done in Electronics and Communication branch?
  3. List of short term courses available for 4th year B.Tech(ECE) branch? Are they beneficial in getting job or raising salary?
  4. Does CDAC provides any short term course for 4 to 5 weeks? Which courses would be appropriate for my placements? Will the language course be beneficial or courses like embedded and VLSI is better?
  5. Which short term courses are beneficial for my career? Which is more beneficial between embedded and VLSI?
  6. List of short term courses available for a B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student? Which is more preferable, either embedded or VLSI for better future?
  7. List of courses that can be done in Electronics Field? Which are beneficial for job purposes?
  8. Which short term courses can be done after B.tech while clearing supplementary exams?
  9. What type of course should I do while doing my 3rd year ECE to improve my skill in core field?
  10. Short term courses in Embedded system for final year B.Tech.(ECE) student and future prospects of these course
  11. Need list of best institutes for Networking Courses? -- [New]
  12. How get a job after Btech (ECE)? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Short term courses for B.Tech 3rd years students in Electronics and Communication branch?
  14. Is there any short term course of 1 month? I have completed B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering
  15. Scope of Embedded System Design and VLSI Design courses? Types of job available and initial salary?
  16. short term courses related to electronics and communication?
  17. List of short term courses can be done By a B.Tech candidate working in a telecom company as a BSS engineer? Which is more preferable, CCNA, Microsoft or any other course like embedded system?
  18. What should I study except B.Tech if completed Telecom Technology Diploma course?
24th September 2011, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the short term courses that can be done in Electronics and Communication branch? Are the courses like Embedded system, VLSI beneficial for me? How much is the salary?

Institutes which are better for me to do embedded system courses? Which of the embedded system courses are more demanding nowadays? in after diploma mechatronics studet
24th September 2011, 09:27 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What are the short term courses that can be done in Electronics and Communication branch? Are the courses like Embedded system, VLSI beneficial for me? How much is the salary?

dear friend,

As you are from ECE(Electronics & Communication Engineering ) department then you can do or pursue any one of the following courses :

1. Digital Electronics,
2. Antenna,
3. Analog Communication,
4. Digital Communication,
5. VLSI(Very Large Scale Integration),
6. Embedded system,
7. Computer Network,
8. Data Base Management System(DBMS),
9. Power Electronics etc.

My suggestion to you if you do it from a recognized company or institute then it will be beneficial for you, I think .

But one thing I want to tell you is that choose the subject which you have more interest and which you thing that in this subject you would become a master and also have a bright future.

all the best.
18th October 2011, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

hi...Iam in second year(ece)...what short time course can i do now???
4th November 2011, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

i am an ece student,i can take my project in embedded systemes.but i want to learn vlsi course,that is possible to do that?
6th December 2011, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi i m 4th yr student.i would like to ask what are the short term courses that can be done in electronics n communication branch....courses like embedded system,vlsi etc.....are these courses beneficial in getting job or raising salary.....or you suggest anyother course
embedded systems is interesting and evergreen field.
If u r good(i mean if u can understand embedded concepts) at embedded systems, den i'll definitely suggest you to go to embedded systems course. Even it will help you for your major project too.
Obviously salary for an embedded engineer will be on top.
31st December 2011, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir/madam,
i am a 3rd year student n i am interested in doing a short term course during my vacations which is a short period of 1 month,can u please suggest me any short term courses which i can take that would be beneficial for me later?
27th January 2012, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

scope for rf engineering after completing electronics and communication engineering with 58% ?
14th March 2012, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

how much salary after embedded system coures
3rd May 2012, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

I study in cambridge board..... i have taken 4 subjects in 11 and 12 Information and communication technology, Business studies, English, Accounts... i want to do BBA and MBA ahead. What short terms courses can i prefer?
11th June 2012, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

I am studying be(electrical) in third year.What short term courses can i do along with my be?
18th May 2013, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

HI I have completed by B.Tech in ECE but could not get job for last one year, now i am fed up and donot know what i should do also i have not interest in any of field but want to do some short term course which can help me for job which help me
7th July 2013, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

what iss my sallery if i done both embedded course an vlsi?
8th July 2013, 10:20 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Hello friend
The short term courses like VLSI,Embedded Systems are really more beneficial for ECE students. You can also do the short term courses related to ECE are:
-->Analog Communications
-->Digital Communications
-->VLSI Design
-->Computer Network
-->Data Base Management Systems
-->Electronics related courses
**Being a ECE student you should have excellent communication skills other than branch students.Then only you will get a chance of job opportunities in top companies.

The salary will be high in top companies of about 3.5-4 lakhs per year. The salary depends upon your skills, company,etc..,If you have a good skills in all the aspects, then you get a good salary.
ALL THE BEST
26th March 2016, 05:04 PM
work@home

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The salary scale of a embedded system engineer is about 3.7 lakhs per annum. While it is almost same for a software engineer. But more vacancies and the largest income makers are in the software IT fields since it has emerged to a high level of Job creation in India. As a part of 'Make in India' programme, embedded or electronic core field has too an emerging opportunities ahead.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?