31st December 2011, 11:13 PM
deepika5

Which are the good Ph.D universities in abroad? I am doing MSc in family resource management?

i m doing my msc in family resource management, a department in home science. i want to do my phd from some good university outside. can you plz suggest me some universities and courses to apply for?

Related Questions:
  1. List universities offering PhD in Management in Abroad?
  2. Should I have to pursue M.Phil to study PhD in Management in Abroad if completed MBA? List of reputed universities which offer PhD in Management in Abroad?
  3. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  4. Which are the universities offering MSc home science course with family resource management
  5. Universities which offer PhD in Law in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  6. Information about the universities in abroad where i can study MSc Physics and Ph.D? I am a Physics graduate
  7. List of universities which offer PhD with scholarship in Abroad for M.Sc(Forensic Science) candidate
  8. What are the various entrance exams available to do Ph.D course?
  9. How Can I get fully funded scholarship?
  10. Procedure to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA postgraduate? Total expenses to study PhD in Abroad?
  11. Suitable stream for PhD after M.Sc in Microbiology? Universities providing such course in India and Abroad?
  12. Universities which offer PhD in Microbiology for MD candidate in Abroad?
  13. Universities offering PhD with Fellowship in Abroad
  14. Universities offering PhD in Human Resource in NCR Delhi?
  15. What are the steps to be followed to pursue PhD in abroad?
  16. Universities in Abroad offering PhD in English for M.A. postgraduate? -- [New]
  17. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad with scholarship? List of universities for admission?
  18. What kind of stipend can I expect from the universities offering Ph.D in Abroad? Procedure to take admission? -- [Most Discussed]
24th October 2012, 10:09 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the good Ph.D universities in abroad? I am doing MSc in family resource management?

hi,
List of top university in abroad:-
>cambridge university,uk

>hardward university, usa

>yale university,usa

>university college london,uk

>university of oxford, uk

University of chicago, usa

>Massachusetts Institute of Technology USA

>Princeton University USA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?