17th January 2014, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

How Can I get fully funded scholarship?

Dear members, how are you over there? I hope you are fine, right?
i am Merga Gonfa Bati from Ethiopia, lecturer at Adama science and technology university school of health/MSc in medical microbiology/. I need to proceed my education abroad if I can get fully funded scholarship. I have been trying scholarship abroad but I couldn't get it because most of the universities abroad don't give fully funded scholarship. I can no afford tuition fee and all the living cost abroad if I can't get free scholarship. I am happy if can get free scholarships on MSc/ PhD in Immunology and infectious disease, MSc/PhD in Molecular biology, MSc/PhD in vaccine development and infectious disease,....etc.
Dear members, please, help me in fulfilling my childhood dream of being a scientist and contribute a lot for my community.
Thank you very much.

13th November 2014, 07:59 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How Can I get fully funded scholarship?

You cannot get full scholarships from any university. You can prefer "Germany" to pursue your higher studies. Because, most of the universities in Germany will offer M.Sc and Ph.D courses with low tuition fee. And the universities will provide scholarships for merit students. You can pay your fees by doing part time jobs. By doing so, you can fulfill your dream at low cost.

Some Scholarships for the students who want to study abroad
1)Fulbright-Nehru Research Fellowships
2)S.N. Bose Scholars Student Exchange Program
3)Stanford Reliance Dhirubhai Fellowships for Indian students
4)British Council IELTS Scholarship Award
5)Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation scholarships
28th May 2017, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How Can I get fully funded scholarship?

My daughter is doing BDS. Somehow I manage the fees of First Year.Now the second year will be started soon. According to the principal of the college she is not eligible for the Maulana Azad Scholarship scheme. Please tell me if the names of the institutes/Foundations/Groups/etc. which can provide scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?