2nd June 2011, 06:51 PM
grdzzz

Which are the good universities in UK for pursuing Masters in Environmental Biotechnology and for Masters in Biotech with Bioinformatics?

i would like to pursue masters in environmental biotechnology in uk.
plz suggest me good genuine universities.

also for masters in Biotech with bioinformatics

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges offering masters in Bioinformatics and scope for the same? Job opportunities after the course?
  2. What is the procedure of taking admission Masters in Biotechnology in USA?
  3. Is there any scholarship programme available for masters course in UK for Indian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for getting the scholarship? Universities in UK offering masters in Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  4. What is the eligibility for doing masters in wireless communication in US?
  5. How to do masters in medical biotechnology? I am a student of BSc Biotech
  6. Is this a good decision of shifting to Masters in Bio-Informatics after the completion of B.Tech in EEE?
  7. Top universities in India offering masters program in Biotech? Criteria for admission for the course?
  8. Names of universities in UK offering Dual Masters Degree Course in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Where I can do masters in US, Germany or India after completion of B.Tech Biotechnology course?
  10. Which course I can take up between masters in biotechnology and masters in public health for doing in abroad? -- [New]
  11. Future career options available after pursuing Masters in Bioinformatics?
  12. Is it a good idea to do Masters in Chemical engineering after B.E Biotechnology?
  13. List of colleges offering M.Tech in Industrial Biotech, Environmental Biotech and Bioinformatics
  14. Is there any future scope in Masters in Bioinformatics?
  15. How to do MS in Foreign University? I did B.E EEE
  16. UGC JRF fellowship eligibility for PhD Biotechnology?
  17. How to do masters in USA after pursuing electrical engineering? Which stream should I select for my masters?
  18. List of top 10 Indian Universities for pursuing masters in English literature?
11th September 2011, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the good universities in UK for pursuing Masters in Environmental Biotechnology and for Masters in Biotech with Bioinformatics?

i would like to do my M.Eng in Electrical & Computing Engg at UK.Pls suggest me some good universities offering this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?