21st August 2011, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Which are the government approved B.Ed universities in which I can apply after securing 65%?

i have completed my gradution bsc(IT) 65 % distance punjab technical university through so i want oin b ed please guide me university and fees structure and duration pls help

Related Questions:
  1. List of government approved universities offering approved B.Ed correspondence course in Kerala, Tamil Nadu, or in Karnataka?
  2. List of all UGC recognized and NCTE approved universities offering B.Ed course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Possibility of securing a chance in German universities for MS in Automobile engineering?
  4. Can I appear for civil exam with distance? What is the percentage required?
  5. Which degree program or course should I choose after completion of B.Sc degree?
  6. Can I apply for government job after passing from UGC approved university? What can I do to be eligible for government job?
  7. How can I do B.Ed after doing MBA through distance learning? I have done graduation from Rajasthan University
  8. How many backlogs are accepted for getting US Visa?
  9. Is Karnataka Open University B.Tech approved by UGC and AICTE? Is it approved by Kerala government? Can I apply for government job in Kerala with this B.Tech degree?
  10. List of the universities whose B.Ed course is approved by Orissa government?
  11. List of deemed universities in Tamilnadu approved by Tamilnadu government
  12. Which private or government universities are approved for M.Tech?
  13. How can I seek my career in education after graduating in political science from JMC, DU?
  14. Can I apply for government job in Kerala?
  15. List of universities that are UGC and NCTE approved in India
  16. List of universities that are UGC and NCTE approved in India
  17. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of engineering from a non UGC approved university? -- [New]
  18. Which are the universities recognized and approved by UPSC/SSC/UGC/AICTE/MHRD? Can I apply for government department
4th December 2011, 05:30 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the government approved B.Ed universities in which I can apply after securing 65%?

Hi, The minimum qualification required for BEd course is graduation with atleast 55% of marks.The course is generally of 2 years duration. The course fee structure of BEd varies from distance to regular. Regular classes are being offered to the students who can give their time. The course fee for regular classes is 50,000pa- 70,000pa. The distance learning of this course is a bit less than the regular. The fee charged by the government institutes are less. Himachal Pradesh University charges around 32,000 per annum for B.Ed. Veer Kunwar Singh University charges Rs, 16,500 for B.Ed while in Kerala all private colleges charges around Rs. 29,000.List of colleges:-

b.ed colleges in agra
b.ed colleges in andhra pradesh
b.ed colleges in bhopal
b.ed colleges in chandigarh
b.ed colleges in coimbatore
b.ed colleges in delhi.
Good luck
2nd March 2012, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the government approved B.Ed universities in which I can apply after securing 65%?

is there any entrance exam for distance b.ed . also tell me about colleges in haryana .thank you .
2nd March 2012, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

I was student of Mumbai University and i was not clear my final year T.Y.Bcom and now i want to change my field from "Commerce" to "ART". I just want to know can its possible for me to appear the directly BA final exam. Please do the needful.

Thanks.....
prashant
29th April 2012, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETED MY GRADUATION B.COM AND I HAVE NO TEACHING EXPERIENCE.SO, I COULD DO IT OR NOT?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?