14th June 2014, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Possibility of securing a chance in German universities for MS in Automobile engineering?

looking for some german universities for doing automobile engg (ms). i have done m.sc in physics from iit delhi with 1st class degree and score 7.0 in ielts. what are my probabilities of securing a chance there and what are the suitable universities. please let me know urgently..

Related Questions:
  1. Best universities for Automobile Engineering in Germany, Canada and London?
  2. Best universities in Canada and Germany to do Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  3. Which are the best universities which offer masters in Automobile?
  4. Best universities for Masters in Automobile in Germany and Canada after B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Fee structure for Automobile Engineering in German?
  6. What is the admission procedure for doing masters in Germany?
  7. Minimum qualification requirement to join the doctoral program in German Universities? What other exams should I look for to enter in the German universities?
  8. How can I get admission into universities in Germany? I have done engineering in Electrical and electronics with CGPA of 6.7
  9. Minimum academic qualification required to enroll in German Universities for doctoral studies?
  10. What is the percentage required to get admission in german universities? I am pursuing B.Tech final year mechanical engineering
  11. How can I get admission in degree automobile engineering after securing 52.27% theory marks in last 2 semesters?
  12. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany if my B.Tech aggregate is 65%, 66% in 12th and 71% in 10th? Will I get any scholarship? What are the test I have to give to do MS in Germany?
  13. Which exams one should take to pursue MS in Automobile Engineering in Germany? Is it necessary to learn German Language?
  14. Any possibility for doing M.Tech Automobile Engineering or Automobile Design after completing B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  15. Can I get a seat in German University after scoring 67% in mechanical engineering? How much can I earn per month?
  16. How to apply for German Universities for doing M.S after B.E? Entrance exam which I can write to join the universities? Minimum percentage required to join the university? Is it compulsory to learn German Language to enter the universities there?
  17. English or German which language is required for M.Tech in Germany?
  18. What is the scope of getting placement in Automobile Engineering?
23rd June 2014, 11:21 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility of securing a chance in German universities for MS in Automobile engineering?

Germany has taken third place in the field of education after USA and Canada. This is because more and more students are opting for Germany as their place of higher studies. This has been possible because of the high standard of education in Germany as well as low cost of higher education.

As a result the number of applicants and the competition level is increasing every year. SO it is difficult to say that you will surely get chance with this score in the good universities of Germany. However, there is nothing to lose hope as there are other parameters too for selection like academic background, work experience,etc.

The German universities which are good in automobile engineering are :-
-Rheinisch Westfälische Technische Hochschule Aachen
-Universität Freiburg
-Technische Universität Berlin
-Technische Universität München
-Karlsruher Institut für Technologie
-Universität Stuttgart
-Universität Duisburg-Essen
-Leibniz Universität Hannover
-Technische Universität Dresden
-Universität Bremen
-Ruhr-Universität Bochum
-Technische Universität Darmstadt
-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg
-Universität Bayreuth
-Bergische Universität Wuppertal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?