23rd February 2016, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Where can I apply to study distance Master's in Hospitality and Tourism Management being a Hotel Management graduate?

Sir/Madam,
I am a graduate in Hotel Management from NCHMCTAN in collaboration of IGNOU and done M.Com from Mumbai University with 48% marks. I would like to do my M.Phil and Master's in Hospitality and Tourism Management. I am based in Mumbai and so would have to do it by distance learning or correspondence. Please advice which university and where can I apply?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in Ministry of Tourism? I have done 3 years diploma in hotel management
  2. What kind of jobs are available after masters in Hotel Management?
  3. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  4. What jobs will I get after finishing my B.Sc. in Hospitality of Hotel and Tourism Management?
  5. List of Distance Learning Government Universities offering Ph.D in Hospitality Management or Ph.D in Hotel Management?
  6. How can I qualify myself for a govt job in tourism sector? I have done my B.Sc in hotel management and tourism and currently I am pursuing MBA degree in hospitality management
  7. Which IHM will I get after scoring 9042 rank?
  8. How to get good jobs in Indian Hotels? I am a Hospitality Management Graduate with masters in business administration
  9. Is there any difference between PG in Hotel Management and MBA in Hotel Management?
  10. How to get Government Job in Tourism sector of Gujarat being a candidate from MBA in Tourism and Hospitality and with 2 years of work experience as Faculty in a Hotel Management College?
  11. Which are the top 10 IHM Colleges in which I can get after scoring 1109 rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Colleges for Masters in Hospitality Management? Courses to get jobs in Cruise line?
  13. How to join MBA Tourism and Hotel Management? I am a mechanical graduate
  14. For which subject should I apply in NET SET exam after completing B.Tech in Hotel Management with first class from Nagpur University and Masters degree in Tourism Management from IGNOU with 50%?
  15. Preferred books for the preparation of Hotel management entrance exams?
  16. In which IHMS can I get after scoring 4495 rank in NCHM JEE?
  17. Which are the departments of MBA?
  18. Which course is better to study in MBA among Hospitality Management and Hospital Management?
8th March 2016, 11:43 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can I apply to study distance Master's in Hospitality and Tourism Management being a Hotel Management graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Madam,
I am a graduate in Hotel Management from NCHMCTAN in collaboration of IGNOU and done M.Com from Mumbai University with 48% marks. I would like to do my M.Phil and Master's in Hospitality and Tourism Management. I am based in Mumbai and so would have to do it by distance learning or correspondence. Please advice which university and where can I apply?

The Master of Tourism Management is available in IGNOU (distance); the duration of the course is 2 years. The course fee is Rs. 9000/. You are eligible to study the course. The website link isOfficial website

The MBA in Hotel and Tourism Management course is available in Periyar University (distance mode). The eligibility to study the course is any degree from a recognised university (10+2+3). The duration of the course is 2 years. The website link is Official website

The MBA in Tourism and Hotel Management is available in distance mode in Bharathiar University. The eligibility to study the course is graduation degree from a recognised university. The duration of the course is 2 years. The website link is
Official website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?