3rd February 2015, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

List of government colleges with fee structure offering PGDM course in Tamil Nadu

Hello
Is there any Government College in Tamil Nadu for PGDMcourse?
If yes, what is the fees structure?
If no, where is the government College
available for that course in South India?
Please help me by answering my Question.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get the details about Viscom communication course? What are the scopes of this course? List of the top colleges along with their fee structure and exam dates offering this course in Kerala and Tamil Nadu?
  2. List of the colleges offering MSc Nanotechnology in Tamilnadu? What is the fee structure and job opportunities?
  3. Colleges offering M.Sc Medical Microbiology in Tamil Nadu? Fee structure for this course?
  4. List of colleges offering MSc Nanotechnology in Tamilnadu? What is the fee structure, scope and job opportunities?
  5. List of colleges offering MSc Nanotechnology in Tamilnadu? What is the fee structure? What is the scope and the job opportunities? Is there any special program for nanotech?
  6. What is the Tamil Nadu government fee structure for BAMS course?
  7. What is the location of statistics course in Tamilnadu?
  8. List of top 15 engineerinng colleges in Tamilnadu offering M.Tech/M.E in Electronics affiliated to Anna University with government fee?
  9. Fee structure of BE in Chemical Engineering in colleges of Tamil Nadu?
  10. Fee structure of MCA in colleges of Tamil Nadu?
  11. List of Universities and Colleges offering Part time Ph.D in Mechanical Engineering in Tamil Nadu and Bangalore? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  12. List of Government Colleges and Universities in Tamil Nadu offering M.Sc in Biochemistry?
  13. List of the top colleges offering MBA course with airline and airport management stream in Tamil Nadu?
  14. List of top colleges in Tamilnadu for MCA course? What is the fee structure?
  15. Details about CA course? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which colleges are offering robotics in and around Tamilnadu? What is the fee structure for education and accommodation?
  17. Which are the government medical colleges in Tamilnadu? What is the syllabus?
  18. Branch in BSc which involves Psychology?
6th February 2015, 10:29 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: List of government colleges with fee structure offering PGDM course in Tamil Nadu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
Is there any Government College in Tamil Nadu for PGDMcourse?
If yes, what is the fees structure?
If no, where is the government College
available for that course in South India?
Please help me by answering my Question.

Listing of Government Colleges Which Offers PGDM course in Tamil Nadu:

Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University
Address : 8th Floor, EVK Sampath Maaligai, College Road, Chennai,India-600006
Phone : 044-28252245
Email : [email protected]

Tamilnadu Agricultural University
Address : Coimbatore,India-641003
Phone : 0422-6611210
Email : [email protected]

The fee structure for PGDM course differs from college to college. Please visit the respective university directly to get accurate details regarding fee structure. However, here I am providing the accurate fee structure for PGDM course. The approximate fee structure of PGDM course is Rs.15, 000 to 25,000 per year through Government colleges. It may get varies depends upon the college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?