30th January 2011, 05:17 PM
lalit007in

Government jobs after M.Sc.(organic chemistry) and PGDBA (Marketing)

Respected Sir,
My Self lalit Agrawal i am M.Sc(Organic Chemistry)+PGDBA (Marketing)and my age is 32year and i have 9 year experience as a middle manager in Pharmaceutical company .Sir, the working Culture of the private company are very bad and its difficult me to survive in this culture and Developed my career.Sir,kindly give me the idea and the way which type of government job i can apply .

with regards

lalit agrawal

Related Questions:
  1. Where can I get government jobs or semi government companies jobs after completing MBA in Marketing?
  2. What are the government jobs for students having MBA in marketing? Are there any Semi Government companies for Marketing Jobs?
  3. What are the government jobs available for me after completing MBA marketing with first class?
  4. Expected salary package after PGDBA In Marketing and ICWA?
  5. Whihc department needs MSc organic Chemists?
  6. Which course should I do after completing PGDBA with less than 50% marks?
  7. Jobs in Government sector after BCA, experience with Wipro & currently pursuing PGDBA?
  8. Which all course I am eligible to do in MIT school of distance education if I have working experience?
  9. What kind of job will I get after doing PGDBA in Human Resource? Any certifications necessary for HR related jobs?
  10. Can I enroll for Ph.D course having completed PGDBA in HR in Distance Learning?
  11. Government jobs for 41 years old male having 15 years of experience in medical field after B.Sc in Chemistry?
  12. How to get a government or semi government jobs in marketing or finance sector after completing degree in marketing?
  13. Government jobs after PGDM in Finance & Marketing?
  14. Can the candidates of MBA with Marketing as Minor specialization apply for Marketing Jobs in Government sector?
  15. Am I eligible fro Ph.D after passing PGDBA in finance through correspondence?
  16. Which entrance exam to answer to get government jobs after pursuing MBA in marketing?
  17. What is the scope of getting government jobs after completion of B.Sc Chemistry honours? -- [New]
  18. Are there any government jobs in A.P for fresher MSc Chemistry Students?
1st February 2011, 06:15 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government jobs after M.Sc.(organic chemistry) and PGDBA (Marketing)

The work culture in each organisation varies. There is difference in Government and Private sector jobs. Normally the vacancies for vacant posts is for junior level. The normal age limit is 30years. You need to be on the lookout for advertisements regarding job vacancies which suit you. Also if you are finding it difficult in this company trying changing over to another company.
2nd February 2011, 06:50 PM
apishivsharan

Thumbs up Re: Government jobs after M.Sc.(organic chemistry) and PGDBA (Marketing)

In national institute like ncl
14th February 2011, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Government jobs after M.Sc.(organic chemistry) and PGDBA (Marketing)

Sir my study is completed with m.sc(organic chemistry 2010) but i want a job vth gud salary, bt i dnt knw wch jobs is available in ap nd how to aply a new job in orgnic field? Plz give rply . . . . .
16th May 2011, 12:57 AM
Abhi..nav

Arrow Re: Government jobs after M.Sc.(organic chemistry) and PGDBA (Marketing)

there are lots of job after M.sc in chemistry .
and also lots of jobs for Private sector also.
After geting M.tech in CHemical engieering you can apply for ONGC, any many other PSU companies.
24th May 2011, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

I want job in mahagenco i am m.sc.organic appering
2nd June 2011, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

I am awaiting result of my final semester of M.Sc Organic chemistry.
Which field is good and can anybody suggest what kinds of industries needed Organic chemistry candidates.
I prefer to be in Bangalore since i am from Karnataka.

Kindly give me a suggestion

Best regards
Latha
14th June 2011, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir gide me for gov job after msc organic chemistry
and also i want to for ferther study M.Tec. In which specialiti i have done?
Please replye to [email protected]
19th August 2011, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

sir i just waiting for my msc organic chemistry result after that what type of jobs are available with gd salary to me in andrapradesh because i belong to ap

sowju
10th September 2011, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

is there any application of organic chemistry in indian railways? can i do any sort of job in railways if i complete my MSc in Organic Chemistry?plz suggest..
7th November 2011, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir...
My self this is laxman..sir i completed m.sc organic chemistry.i would like to join pharmacuetical labs.if you know any information,please kindly send me details my id is [email protected]
7th November 2011, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir...
My self this is laxman..sir i completed m.sc organic chemistry.i would like to join pharmacuetical labs.if you know any information,please kindly send me details my id is [email protected]
cell 9014702083
7th November 2011, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
i completed M.sc organic chemistry in 2011. I would like to join pharmacutical/bio labs..so please please send me if you any information on interviews or any other..
Email : [email protected]
cell 9014702083
7th November 2011, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
i completed M.sc organic chemistry in 2011. I would like to join pharmacutical/bio labs..so please please send me if you any information on interviews or any other..
Email : [email protected]
cell 9014702083
11th November 2011, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

How salary in companie after Msc org.chemistry?
12th November 2011, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

hi i am Arun Malhotra with 11 years exp. in oil and chemical ship field on tankers. And with M.Sc. in organic chemistry and also 1 year MBA. Presently working with a UK based company. do i have any scope in india near delhi. Plz call 09868765088
8th December 2011, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

hi sir, i am akash tikale age 23 years i am msc.in organic chemistry please give me the gov.job information i this category. and any company job in this category then reply me urgent. Thank u my id [email protected].
21st December 2013, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

hi I am prabhakar. my age 34years. I have completed m.sc organic chemistry. please give e government job information.
27th May 2014, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

I am sabiya completing m.sc organic chemistry please give me the information about gvt jobs like ntpc type and details notifications
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?