20th March 2012, 11:20 PM
shanu262701

Total number of seats available in BDS as well as MBBS COMEDK for general non Karnatican students?

total number of seats available in bds as wel as mbbs comedk for general non karnatican

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure for MBBS and total number of seats available through COMEDK? Is there any fee concession for meritorious students?
  2. Total number of seats in MBBS and BDS in both public and private colleges in Punjab?
  3. Total number of seats in Punjab government colleges for MBBS, BDS through PMET?
  4. What are the total number of seats in MBBS and BDS through PMET? How many government colleges are offering these seats?
  5. Will I get MBBS seat having 84 out of 180 in COMEDK? How many seats are reserved for Tamil Nadu students?
  6. Total number of seats for MBBS in Private Medical Colleges of Karnataka for outside states general category students?
  7. Total number of government undertaking seats in MBBS and BDS course this year?
  8. Total number of seats in MBBS and BDS through PMET?
  9. Can Kerala students appear for MBBS BDS entrance exam of COMEDK PGET? Date of sale of application form?
  10. Total number of MBBS and BDS seats in KCET exam?
  11. Total number of seats available to study MDS through COMEDK-PGET? Total fee expenses? -- [New]
  12. Can I get MBBS or BDS after scoring 13039 in COMEDK
  13. Chances of getting admission in MBBS after scoring 1303(Gen) rank in JEM? Total number of general category seats? Has government increased the total number of seats this year?
  14. How many seats are available in each private college under COMEDK for outside state students?
  15. After scoring 8425 rank in BDS and 15500 in MBBS in Manipal can I get a seat in college? Will I get admission in good BDS or MBBS college after scoring 72 in COMEDK?
  16. How many seats of MBBS and BDS are there in Maharashtra for open category students?
  17. Number of seats in comedk exam for other states in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Number of seats available in COMEDK for Karnataka students?
21st March 2012, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Total number of seats available in BDS as well as MBBS COMEDK for general non Karnatican students?

how many seats are available in mbbs 2012
21st March 2012, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Total number of seats available in BDS as well as MBBS COMEDK for general non Karnatican students?

Total no. of seats available in BDS and MBBS in KCET for karnataka students?
12th April 2012, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Total number of seats available in BDS as well as MBBS COMEDK for general non Karnatican students?
25th May 2012, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

i scored 104 marks in comedk.is there any chance of geting an admission in any of the private medical colleges
25th May 2012, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

i have 3400 rank in pmet-2012.can i admission in mbbs
15th May 2013, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

how many seats are availableundercomedk for mbbs??
10th June 2013, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

how many seats are available under comedk for Mbbs as well as Bds?
27th May 2014, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 120 marks in COMEDK. Is there any chance of getting MBBS seat?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?