9th January 2012, 08:01 AM
Unregistered

Can the candidates of MBA with Marketing as Minor specialization apply for Marketing Jobs in Government sector?

can MBA marketing minor students apply for marketing jobs in government sector

Related Questions:
  1. Which Entrance Exams are best suitable for me to get Government Jobs being a candidate of pursuing MBA in Marketing?
  2. Jobs in banking sector after MBA in Marketing and HR? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Where can I get government jobs or semi government companies jobs after completing MBA in Marketing?
  4. How can I get a new government job in marketing sector after massing MBA in Marketing?
  5. Government jobs after MBA with Marketing as major and Finance as minor? Information on State Project Manager, District Project Manager, Block Project Managers &Training Officer jobs.
  6. Jobs in government sector after completing MBA in marketing?
  7. What should I do in MBA courses after graduation in B.Sc? -- [New]
  8. Is it Possible to Get a Job in Government Sector After MBA in Marketing?
  9. What are the government jobs for students having MBA in marketing? Are there any Semi Government companies for Marketing Jobs?
  10. Which one to study among HR and IT to get Banking job in Government sector?
  11. Which course to choose after completion of B.Com?
  12. What is the career in Government Sector for MBA Marketing? Which are the PSU's hiring professionals? What is their hiring process?
  13. What further studies I have to choose to get a job in Government sector after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology with 66% and MBA with Marketing and HRM?
  14. Which area offers better professional growth and working environment between Mechanical engineering and MBA in Marketing and Operations ( dual specialization)?
  15. Which sector is good for me after completing MBA from Bangalore with specialization in Finance and Marketing?
  16. What are the government jobs available for me after completing MBA marketing with first class?
  17. Will doing MBA in marketing and finance fetch a handsome job after completing BBA?
  18. How to get a government or semi government jobs in marketing or finance sector after completing degree in marketing?
26th March 2012, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can the candidates of MBA with Marketing as Minor specialization apply for Marketing Jobs in Government sector?

can MBA marketing minor students apply for marketing jobs in government sector?
28th May 2013, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can the candidates of MBA with Marketing as Minor specialization apply for Marketing Jobs in Government sector?

govt jobs for mba students major is finance and minor is marketing
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?