5th July 2012, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

What kind of job can I get after doing BBA IT from SMU?

I have done my BBA-IT from sikkim manipal university so what kind of job for me ...

21st August 2012, 08:50 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of job can I get after doing BBA IT from SMU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done my BBA-IT from sikkim manipal university so what kind of job for me ...

Graduates in Business Administration can look to get jobs in sales and marketing organization as a member of the sales team or management trainees. There are various private sector companies which hires Graduates. Candidates with work experience can also look to pursue Masters of Business Administration [MBA] and gain specialization in a specific management department.

However, after the completion of the Bachelor of Business Administration [BBA] from the Sikkim Manipal University or any other recognized Institution, one can look to work in any recognized Industry and Organizations as:

Human Resource Manager

Project Manager

Operations Manager

Project Supervisor

Project Manager

Supply Chain Head

Marketing Executive.
21st August 2012, 10:15 PM
i am sure
Member+

BBA graduates can be placed in marketing, finance and business administration departments.

in banking

anotherwise you can private job as Deputy Project Manager Consolidated Salary per month : Rs 16000-1600-32000

ACCOUNTS OFFICER Consolidated monthly Remuneration : 12,000/
21st August 2012, 10:17 PM
i am sure
Member+

BBA graduates can be placed in marketing, finance and business administration departments.

in banking

anotherwise you can private job as Deputy Project Manager Consolidated Salary per month : Rs 16000-1600-32000

ACCOUNTS OFFICER Consolidated monthly Remuneration : 12,000/
11th January 2013, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Which Companies Hire Graduates after I have completed BBA from SMU Distance Education Plan?
26th December 2016, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

SIR, I AM BBA STUDENT IN DISTANCE EDUCATION WITH SMU. CAN I GET JOB IN IT COMPANY LIKE THAT TCS, COGNIZANT, INFOSIS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?