22nd August 2013, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

How to do finance project after doing MBA finance with marketing

i am doing mba finance with marketing in hosur. i need to do finance project as per anna university norms. i am not having any company references. how can i get a project in bangalore. i am in need of your help. thank u.

Related Questions:
  1. Live project for MBA in Finance and Maketing student? -- [New]
  2. How to get a job in finance after doing MBA 2nd year in Marketing and Finance
  3. How to do project in finance while doing MBA in Bangalore?
  4. Government jobs after MBA with Marketing as major and Finance as minor? Information on State Project Manager, District Project Manager, Block Project Managers &Training Officer jobs.
  5. Which specialization is better between MBA(Finance and HR) and MBA(Finance and Marketing)
  6. Which bank job is suitable for me being MBA in finance and marketing?
  7. What are the career options for me in Finance being a candidate having completed Post Graduate Diploma in Finance and part time MBA in Marketing and having 5 years experience in Insurance?
  8. Which degree has better career in Finance stream among MBA and M.S.?
  9. Details about various masters in business management courses in part time?
  10. How to do summer inplant project work in any IT sector? What are the opportunities available for MBA finance fresher
  11. Where can I get good Job being a candidate having completed MBA in Finance & Marketing? How can I get a good Job?
  12. Is it good to do MBA in Finance after BSc? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What kind of Job Profiles can I look up a Fresher of MBA in Operations and Finance having not interest to go for Marketing and hard core Finance jobs? Which Companies can I apply for Jobs?
  14. Companies offering MBA finance project in Hyderabad?
  15. How to do MBA project report while doing MBA in finance
  16. Is it a good choice for me to join MBA in Marketing after completion of BBA in Finance?
  17. Can I apply for IPCC after completing my MBA finance and marketing
  18. MBA in HR and Marketing holder can do another MBA in Finance & Banking?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?