10th December 2011, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Government jobs after passing 10th, 12th? What is the due date of the application form?

please tell me the govt. jobs after 10 and 10+2 and due dates of their application forms .

Related Questions:
  1. What is the education mark percentage required for getting the government jobs?
  2. How to join merchant navy after passing 12th class with 57% in PCM
  3. Is the students graduated from IGNOU without passing 10th or 12th eligible for government job? -- [New]
  4. How can I appear in Interview if forgot to download IBPS application form?
  5. Can I do degree course after passing 10th without going to 12th? How can I get a degree? Which government exams shall I write after passing 10th?
  6. Which Government Jobs are best suitable for me having secured 78% in 10th, 75% in 12th, and 53% in B.Tech?
  7. Am I eligible for Government jobs if I have completed my degree via distance education?
  8. Mistake in filling IIT JEE application form. Is it possible to correct? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Government jobs being in final year of MA and having 33 years of age?
  10. Government jobs available in Banks? Date of commencement of exams?
  11. Details about the government exams including the date of the application form? Last date for submitting the form?
  12. Forgot to fill the info about 10th passing year in form but sent the marksheet : Will my form be rejected?
  13. How can a student become a merchant navy officer
  14. Am I eligible to apply for any government job before 20years of age even before I completed my graduation?
  15. Can I apply for any Government job if secured 70% in 10th, 44% in 12th Science and 56% in B.Com?
  16. Last date of application form for ITI courses after 10th?
  17. What is the amount of DD to be made for foundation course of ICWA?
  18. Can i apply for Motorman jobs after passing my 10th class?

11th January 2012, 10:50 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government jobs after passing 10th, 12th? What is the due date of the application form?

Pass in XII class is the minimum qualification specified for most of the junior level jobs. Government also specifies matriculation as qualification for certain job positions. Vacancies may arise both in central government as well as state government departments. The applications can be forwarded through the official portal of SSC, PSC, UPSC, etc. All important dates regarding the examination will be issued in the notification.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?