12th October 2011, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Government jobs available in Banks? Date of commencement of exams?

Hi.. i have scored 79.6% in 10th and 75% in 12th and 83% in btech cse. currently m working in an mnc.
I would like to get information regarding government jobs especially in banks and dates of commencement of exams and other relevent info.
Thanks!
Garima Sharma

6th January 2012, 12:13 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government jobs available in Banks? Date of commencement of exams?

Every year IBPS and other banks not in the list of IBPS conducts entrance exams for recruitment for the clerical and PO posts.
You can sit for the common written test for clerical or PO exam conducted by the IBPS. To know more refer; http://www.ibps.in.
In order to apply for IBPS clerical exam the minimum aggregate marks in class 10 should be 60% or 50% in class 12. Minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age 28 years. Relaxation between 3 years to 10 years is given to ST/OBC/Disabled/Widows candidates
The common written test conducted by IBPS is held 3 to 4 times in a year.
The upcoming bank exam is of State Bank of India for clerical cadre.
You can look for the online registration and other information through the official website of the bank; www.sbi.co.in or www.statebankofindia.com
You can also get the detailed information from the Employment news dated 7.01.2012 or in subsequent issues
Online registration has started from 28.12.11
Last date for registration is 20.01.12
Date of written exam is 18.03.2012
1st March 2012, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

send me the upcoming ibps clerk exam date
22nd May 2012, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Now i am 28yrs i have completed b.com and now doing my M.com through dse whether i can write ibps exam to find a job in bank?

suma.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?