23rd December 2014, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

How can I appear in Interview if forgot to download IBPS application form?

Sir/madam
with due respect i convey that i was forgotten to download my ibps application form with in due date.now there is no option is given in ibps site for down load as tis application is requred for interview. Please help me.

25th December 2014, 05:48 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I appear in Interview if forgot to download IBPS application form?

You can easily get your Admit card for Interview from the IBPS official website. All you need to do is get your registration number or roll number.

You have to log in using registration number or roll number with date of birth to download your Admit card for interview. The print of the downloaded admit card will be accepted at the interview.

If you don't know your registration number or roll number then you can check your email inbox. IBPS mails the detail of application your email id. If you have entered the mobile number on the application form then you would have received it on that mobile number too. Hence, you can easily get the admit card.

For more information visit http://ibps.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?