6th August 2015, 02:08 PM
megha1008

Government jobs available after Bachelors in Journalism & Mass Communication?

I have done my bachelors in journalism and mass communication from Delhi and I want to know about the government jobs that I can apply for though I have started with my masters I still seek a job in the government sector.

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to pursue Masters course in Mass Communications and Journalism being a candidate of pursuing Bachelors course in Mass Communication and Journalism?
  2. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  3. Government colleges in Delhi for M.Phil or PhD in Journalism & Mass Communication?
  4. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Good colleges offering Bachelors degree in Journalism and Mass Communication in India?
  6. What should I do after completing bachelors in journalism and mass communication
  7. Which college should I prefer to have a career as Journalist?
  8. How to do master in journalism and mass communication?
  9. Can I study M.E or MBA after completion of UG course?
  10. Can I apply for M.A. in Journalism & Mass Communication being a diploma holder?
  11. Top college for Bachelor of Journalism & Mass Communication in Mumbai?
  12. Which are the granted and self finance colleges offering bachelor degree in mass communication and journalism?
  13. Detailed information and list of universities which offer PG Diploma in Media Relations course for B.Sc(Mass Communication & Journalism) graduate?
  14. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication-Introduction to Journalism and Mass Communication Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Ph.D in Sociology is a good option for PG in Sociology, Political Science and Journalism & Mass Communication student?
  16. Best colleges in Delhi for BJMC?
  17. What courses can be done after passing compartment?
  18. Details regarding entrance exam and future prospective of BA in Mass Communication & Journalism?
6th August 2015, 05:50 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: Government jobs available after Bachelors in Journalism & Mass Communication?

# Journalism is a field which involves gathering and broadcasting of news through the medium of electronic and print media. It involves the basic features of journalism i.e. broadcasting, editing, writing, reporting etc.

# The field where one can find job after complete course in Journalism and Mass Communication are:

* In Newspapers
* In Magazines
* In Central Information Services
* In Press Information Bureau
* In Online Media websites
* All India Radio
* TV News Channels

# In most cases, candidate prefer to take up this career as a part time rather than full time One.

# Followings are the positions/posts are available after course in Journalism and Mass Communication:

* Editor
* Sub-Editor
* Associate Editor
* Chief Editor
* Reporter
* Columnist
* Correspondent
* News Analyst
* Photo Journalist
* Proof Reader
* Feature Writer
* Critic
* News Photographer
* Fashion Journalist

# Personal skills required by the aspirant in the field:

* Must have good vision and awareness regarding all national and international level issues.
* Must have good communication skill.
* Must have leadership quality.
* Must be able to write and edit articles.
* Able to take quick decisions.
* Must be able to put question on all current issues.
* Must have analytical and radical approach.
* Must be cool minded and self-confident.
* Must be fully updated with all current affairs.

# Apart from all of above, one can even go for government job by applying to followings:

* Various UPSC Examinations
* Various SSC Examinations
* Various Railway Examinations
* IBPS Probationary Officer (PO) Examination
* SBI Probationary Officer (PO) Examination
* Recruitment examinations conducted by many Insurance Companies
* Recruitment examinations conducted by many Government department, ministries and organizations.
* and many more
6th August 2015, 11:30 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government jobs available after Bachelors in Journalism & Mass Communication?

Quote:
Originally Posted by megha1008 View Post
I have done my bachelors in journalism and mass communication from Delhi and I want to know about the government jobs that I can apply for though I have started with my masters I still seek a job in the government sector.
You have completed bachelor degree in Journalism & Mass Communication so you are eligible for government jobs like bank exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI clerk exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 28 years.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI PO exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 30 years.
13th August 2022, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

Can A MA GRADUATE IN JOURNALISM AND MASS COMMUNICATION APPEAR IN GOVERNMENT JOB
13th August 2022, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

Can a ma journalism and mass communication graduateappear in government exams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?