11th August 2011, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

For which government jobs can I apply after pursuing B.Tech 4th year in Computer Science?

sir i am kshyamasagar mahanta. now i am persuing b.tech 4th year in computerscience branch. can u tell me for which govt. job i can apply. and from where i will know about govt. jobs for me.

Related Questions:
12th August 2011, 12:49 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

Default Re: For which government jobs can I apply after pursuing B.Tech 4th year in Computer Science?

hello dear

there have many govt jobs opportunity for the Computer Science B.Tech holders.

you can apply given below government jobs after pursuing B.Tech 4th year in Computer Science

1.BEL.

2.SAIL.

3.IOCL.

4.ONGC.

5.BARC.

6.ISRO.

7.DRDO.

ETC.

all the best......
12th August 2011, 01:38 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For which government jobs can I apply after pursuing B.Tech 4th year in Computer Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i am kshyamasagar mahanta. now i am persuing b.tech 4th year in computerscience branch. can u tell me for which govt. job i can apply. and from where i will know about govt. jobs for me.

dear friend,

you have just completed b-tech in computer science engineering. after completion of b-tech courses you are eligible for govt and private jobs.

the govt job for b-tech computer science engineering . the govt jobs are given below-

1)BSNL
2)DRDO
3)ISRO
4)IOCL
5)RAILWAY
6)BARC
7)DEFENSE JOB
8)UPSC EXAM
9)BARC
10)ONGC

etc

also you are applicable for private sector jobs are-
1)TCS
2)CTS
3)IBM
4)L&T
5)HP
6)CAPGEMINI
7)SATYAM
8)INFOSYS
etc

all the best
12th August 2011, 03:24 AM
sg1991

B. Tech. CSE students can find a number of jobs in govt. organizations.
Today each govt. organization has its own website. To manage the website CSE engineers are needed.
You can get the job of web designer, web developer, data entry operator, computer operator, website manager etc.
You can apply in following organizations-
* BSNL
* VSNL
* MTNL
* UPSC (IES)
* NREGA
* BHEL
* ISRO etc.
12th August 2011, 08:38 AM
sachin200792

There are not many government jobs for which you can apply after pursuing your B.Tech. in Computer Science Engineering. There is very limited scope for computer science engineer in government sector.

Some of the PSU's which recruit computer science and engineering graduates are SAIL, ISRO, HAL, DRDO, BPCL, BARC, ECIL, Indian Railways and BSNL.

You can also appear for the IAS exam which is the most reputed government job in India.
12th August 2011, 09:13 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: For which government jobs can I apply after pursuing B.Tech 4th year in Computer Science?

there are lots of other opportunity for government jobs
  • BSNL(bharat sanchar nigam limited)
  • ISRO(Indian space research organisation)
  • DRDO(Defense research and development organisation)
  • ECIL(Electronic cooperation of india limited)
  • AAI(Airport authority of India)
  • SAIL(Steel authority of india)
  • RRB(Railway recruitment board)
  • UPSC(Union Public Service Commission )
12th August 2011, 09:19 AM
malek basit

hello buddy

the Best Courses after Engineering Graduation, B.tech section. What to do after engineering, b.tech? There are many career options after engineering and short term, pg, post graduate, job oriented computer courses available after engineering graduation, b.tech for engineering students like M.Tech, MBA, MCA, etc. Here you can explore top and best courses after b.tech, engineering graduation in Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Karnataka, Tamil nadu, India..

u Doing best Corse. your job is very very most commited..
12th August 2011, 09:43 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
after b.tech you can apply ......
1.drdo
2.bsnl
3.airport authrity of india
4.railway
5.upsc
6.bank po
7.isro

etc..........
for more job visit website below
http://www.sarkarinaukari.com
http://www.freshersworld.com

good luck.......
12th August 2011, 10:03 AM
DN358
Banned

opportunity for government jobs
BSNL(bharat sanchar nigam limited)
ISRO(Indian space research organisation)
DRDO(Defense research and development organisation)
ECIL(Electronic cooperation of india limited)
AAI(Airport authority of India)
SAIL(Steel authority of india)
RRB(Railway recruitment board)
UPSC(Union Public Service Commission )
best of luck.......
12th August 2011, 10:25 AM
aisham

Quote:
Government jobs for which you can apply :
system manager
assistant system analyst
assistant system manager

Eligibilty
B.tec( computer science)/ MCA/ M.sc
B.tech ( computer science)/ BE/MCA
Btech ( computer science)/ MCA
Experience
atleast 4 yrs
atleast 2 yrs
atleast 2 yrs: respectively
for further information you visit the www.afterbtech.com
12th August 2011, 10:39 AM
saurav9889

there are a lot of govt. jobs avialable after your btech in computers.this include in psu's like bsnl,sail,dot,drdo,nic,cdac etc.also there are jobs in public sector banks like sbi and others were you can join in the technical branch.recently pnb has taken computer engineers for their IT branch.also you may sit for civil services exam and ssc exams.
12th August 2011, 01:27 PM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Quote:
there are many government jobs that you can apply for such as railways,bsnl,in banks,income tax department,and many more.........................and you can also go for the IAS exam which is far more better which will made your life royal.....................just apply for them whenever they call for the want.................and be prepared always for the exam..........

thank you
16th August 2011, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

for which govt jobs can apply while pursuing b.tech 4th year in Information Technology?
10th September 2011, 12:43 PM
malek basit

hello sir/ dear friends..

yes after completion of B.E in Computer engineering you may apply for government job. you may apply for government job which are technical subject related and also you may apply for job which are general graduation is required.

for technical job there are some government organization which recruit B.E/B.Tech candidates in computer science engineering like ISRO, BARC, BSNL(JTO) etc. you may try for job in these types of organization. these company publish notification for recruitment in job related newspaper, in their official website in career or job opportunity section and in various job related website.

whenever they will publish notification you have to apply according to the notification. after that you have to appear in written examination. if you are able to clear the written examination then through interview you will be selected for the post. you will get all notification whenever publish from the website http://www.freshersworld.com so visit this website regularly.

Regards
Basit..
12th September 2011, 10:32 PM
amaan khan ak

Quote:

If you are a computer science student than there is so much scope in both fields like public sector as well as in private sector.Its depend on you.You can choose any sector which give you more satisfaction.If you have interest in public sector and want to do a govt. job then there are so many options for you.

These are some fields for you by which you can get a good job.

SALES TAX DEPARTMENT

INCOME TAX DEPARTMENT

BANK

MILTRY-NAVY

BSNL

ISRO

RAILWAY

Railway is the best option for a govt job.There are so many vacancies are

present.

These are some posts in railway.

Database adminstrator

Project Engineer Signaling for Signaling Design - Construction manager

Railway mail service (RMS) adminstrator

Technical adminstaror

Telecommunication engineer

Station Controller

Junior computer operator

Customer Relations Assistant

Junior Engineer

Indian Railways Stores Service
13th September 2011, 12:08 AM
sanju38121

After b.tech you can get job in different govt agencies

BHEL
DRDO
SAIL
BEL
ISRO
ONGC

etc.
All the best
13th September 2011, 12:13 AM
fahran

Hi dear,

If you are a computer science student than there is so much scope in both fields like public sector as well as in private sector.Its depend on you.You can choose any sector which give you more satisfaction.If you have interest in public sector and want to do a govt. job then there are so many options for you.

These are some fields for you by which you can get a good job.

SALES TAX DEPARTMENT

INCOME TAX DEPARTMENT

BANK

MILTRY-NAVY

BSNL

ISRO

RAILWAY

Railway is the best option for a govt job.There are so many vacancies are

present.

These are some posts in railway.

Database adminstrator

Project Engineer Signaling for Signaling Design - Construction manager

Railway mail service (RMS) adminstrator

Technical adminstaror

Telecommunication engineer

Station Controller

Junior computer operator

Customer Relations Assistant

Junior Engineer

Indian Railways Stores Service

Thanks
13th September 2011, 09:52 AM
BITAN GHOSH
Senior Member+

Dear friend,
After the completion of your graduation in Computer Science you can apply for the following Govt. jobs:
a) BSNL
b) BARC
c) ISRO
d) IOCL
e) RAILWAY
f) CSI
g) DEFENSE JOB
h) UPSC EXAM
i) DRDO
j) ONGC etc
All the best.
13th September 2011, 06:43 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
After completion of B.tech course in computer science field you can apply for govt. jobs like-

1.ISRO
2.DRDO
3.BARC
4.BHEL
5.ECIL
6.BEL
7.SAIL
8.RAILWAYS
9.BSNL JTO(Telecom)
10.Civil service exams like- IAS, IES, IPS, IFS.
11.Govt. Bank PO exam.
12.Defense exams like- CDSE. UES etc.
These are the govt. jobs where you can apply..
All the best..
13th September 2011, 10:44 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Sir,
Here you can explore top and best courses after b.tech, engineering .... am in engg final year now, i would like to get some best career guidance for me ... oiy.. so ples tel me which course best for me pls tel me it should use to go abroad ... Dear Sir, I have completed B. E. in Computer Science and currently working for ...
Thanks,
13th January 2013, 09:44 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

government jobs can I apply after pursuing B.Tech 4th year in Computer Science

1.sail
2.gail
3.isro
4.drdo
5.ntpc
6.hpcl
7.iocl
8.ecil
9.iol
10.bel

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
13th January 2013, 10:49 PM
beheras

HI,

These are some government jobs I can apply after pursuing B.Tech 4th year in Computer Science---------------

1.ECIL
2.RAILWAYS
3.ISRO
4.SAIL
5.BHEL
6.BARC
7.DRDO
8.ONGC
9.IOCL
10.BSNL.

Hope the information helps you,
all the best..............
14th January 2013, 10:58 AM
Narendra k.
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: For which government jobs can I apply after pursuing B.Tech 4th year in Computer Science?

Quote:
you can apply given below government jobs after pursuing B.Tech 4th year in Computer Science

1.BEL.

2.SAIL.

3.IOCL.

4.ONGC.

5.BARC.

6.ISRO.

7.DRDO.

ETC.
thanks

your s
14th January 2013, 08:50 PM
Narendra k.
Senior Member+

Exclamation Re: For which government jobs can I apply after pursuing B.Tech 4th year in Computer Science?

Quote:

These are some government jobs I can apply after pursuing B.Tech 4th year in Computer Science---------------

1.ECIL
2.RAILWAYS
3.ISRO
4.SAIL
5.BHEL
6.BARC
7.DRDO
8.ONGC
9.IOCL
10.BSNL.

Hope the information helps you,

good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?