17th September 2011, 04:26 PM
srikanth rathod

Government jobs for CSE engineering students? What is the criteria?

sir,i'm b.tech second year student,i just wanna know what are all govt jobs provided for cse engineering students with high pay scale and eligibility and percentage required?

Related Questions:
  1. Which type of government jobs are available for CSE students? How to apply for it?
  2. What are the available government jobs for B.Tech (CSE) students?
  3. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in CSE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for?
  4. Job Opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech CSE and M.Tech CSE candidates?
  5. Eligibility criteria for RRB exam? What jobs are available for CSE students?
  6. Government jobs in Railway for B.Tech CSE students?
  7. What are the government jobs available for M.Tech CSE students?
  8. What are the government jobs available for CSE graduate? -- [New]
  9. What are the government jobs for B.Tech CSE students in Andhra Pradesh?
  10. What is the selection procedure for getting a job in Government Bank after B.Tech Computer Science? What is the eligibility criteria? How many jobs are there in Government Banks for B.Tech CSE students?
  11. How to get a government job for CSE students?
  12. How to get jobs in Railway after computer engineering? Are CSE students eligible for SLET exam?
  13. Possibilities to get a government job for B.Tech CSE students?
  14. What are the various government jobs which are available for B.Tech CSE students?
  15. Is there any government job available for CSE student
  16. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in ECE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is there any Government jobs available for Industrial Engineering students?
  18. What are the jobs available for B.Tech CSE students? I have completed my graduation
29th March 2012, 08:08 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government jobs for CSE engineering students? What is the criteria?

You can apply for PSU jobs after B.Tech for which you need to score an aggregate of 60%. You can apply for jobs in reputed government companies such as DRDO, ISRO, ONGC, SAIL etc. A bank job is another option. You can apply for PO or clerical position. UPSC and SSC exams can also be attended. You can apply to some of the main government departments such as Defense services, railways, civil services etc through attending theses exams. The pay scale will differ as per the organisation and the job position you are applying to.
24th July 2013, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Can u pls tell me about the avg number of jobs available in bhel for a students who are computer science engineers.. Per year?
26th November 2013, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

can i will get a best job in gov. sector by opting cse branch in BE
14th May 2015, 11:51 AM
srikanth rathod

Computer Science and Engineering is not only restricted to software field,
but also for various govt. sectors like..

=> You can get in to Public sector units with GATE Score with a high pay scale.

=> You are even eligible to apply for Staff Selection Commission Exams

=> You can apply for various Bank jobs like IBPS, SBI and its associates for clerk and PO jobs..

=> In fact, you are a CSE graduate,, you are most suitable of IT officer post in banking sector which pays you a high package..

=> Also there are various other departments like Police, CBI and etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?