24th February 2011, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for RRB exam? What jobs are available for CSE students?

i am completed BE in cse. pls tel me eligible in rrb exam & what jobs in cse students

Related Questions:
  1. B.Tech CSE holder can apply for RRB exam? Which type of jobs will be available for CBSE students in RRB? -- [New]
  2. Government jobs for CSE engineering students? What is the criteria?
  3. Eligibility to get job in Top IT companies in India for B.E.(CSE) candidate?
  4. What is the jobs scope in Railways for B.A. pass students?
  5. What are the available government jobs for B.Tech (CSE) students?
  6. Eligibility criteria for B.Tech students to give ISRO entrance exam(For CSE and Electronics students)? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which recruitment exam is easier between BSNL, RRB and GATE? Syllabus of these recruitment exams? What kind of job is offered to B.E.(ECE) student?
  8. Various government services available through competitive exams?
  9. Eligibility criteria of RRB for an Instrumentation Engineer?
  10. What are the government jobs available for M.Tech CSE students?
  11. What are the government jobs for B.Tech CSE students in Andhra Pradesh?
  12. Can I apply for Indian Railway after passing BCA?
  13. Can final year B.Tech.(IT) student apply for RRB exam? What are the eligibility criteria for the examination?
  14. How to get jobs in Railway after computer engineering? Are CSE students eligible for SLET exam?
  15. Any government jobs other banks while doing B.E in CSE(Final year)? Eligibility criteria for those exams?
  16. What is the selection procedure for getting a job in Government Bank after B.Tech Computer Science? What is the eligibility criteria? How many jobs are there in Government Banks for B.Tech CSE students?
  17. Can I get Job in Indian Railway after completion of Hotel Management degree?
  18. Government jobs in Railway for B.Tech CSE students?
21st March 2011, 10:44 PM
tannu90

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for RRB exam? What jobs are available for CSE students?

There are different RRB's offer Entrance Examinations in India. Some of these are -

1. Ahmedabad - www.rrbadi.org
2. Ajmer - www.rrbajmer.org
3. Allahabad - www.rrbald.nic.in
4. Bangalore - www.rrbbnc.gov.in
5. Bhopal - www.rrbbpl.nic.in
6. Bhubaneswar - www.rrbbbs.org
7. Chandigarh - www.rrbcdg.org
22nd June 2011, 03:49 AM
goutham63
Junior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for RRB exam? What jobs are available for CSE students?

minimum qualification for applying rrb is tenth.cse jobs having jobs as programmer in software company,test engineer,accouting side also engineers should be available in software companies.....
10th July 2011, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

How 2 get job(signal engineer)in junction
18th July 2011, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Exam Was Completed No Result any more details Sir Pls Reply Me Techanician Signal GR-|||
4th August 2011, 03:44 PM
jitendra1117

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am completed BE in cse. pls tel me eligible in rrb exam & what jobs in cse students
hi friend
it sounds good that you have completed your b.e with the CSE branch ,you can go in many sector by this branch just like that
iocl
cdac
government companies
sail
navy
defense
bank sector
ntpc
bhel
wipro
relience
and many more companies
if you are interested in defense then you can apply there,but here age limitation is required age limit -21-30 years old

an d at last you are eligibile in rrb exam. in this exam a graduation degree is required only.
18th August 2011, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

10th inter digeree discontenu
31st August 2011, 05:48 PM
balafederer
Senior Member+

Eligibility criteria for RRB Exam

* You should be the citizen of India.

* You should have age limit within 18 to 30 years.

* Relaxation for OBC and SC/ST candidates.

* You should complete your 12th graduation from a recognized institute.

The private companies like

Cognizant, accenture and CTS

Best wishes
6th September 2011, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

what are the various posts available for rrb in 2011?
26th September 2011, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my btech in computer science..can u suggest me how should i approach to BHEL jobs and also suggest how many jobs related to my branch
30th September 2011, 08:32 AM
Unregistered

IT graduated job in rrb
13th October 2011, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

iam pursuing my b.tech in civil engg.........what are the posts that iam eligible to in railways? how can i apply for it?
18th October 2011, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

completed in diploma in computers & computers science engineering also so, iam eligible/not in railway jobs
25th October 2011, 08:00 PM
srikanthreddypalwai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hii friend...here is the eligibility criteria for rrb exam............

Eligibility

Engineering graduates and candidates who are in the final year are eligible to apply for these posts. Also, candidates with Msc or equalent in Wireless communication, Electronics, Radio Physics or Radio Engineering are eligible to apply for certain posts.

Age Limit and Physical status:

Candidate should be under the age group of 21-30 years. There is a relaxation of age limits for reserved categories. Candidates must ensure that they satisfy the physical and medical standards mentioned in the Rules for the Engineering services examination, published in the Gazzette of India on 27 January 2001.
9th December 2011, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

After completing RRB what are the jobs in which we can apply?
25th December 2011, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

any job on sslc puc in rrb or sbi
29th January 2012, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

i am complited diplamo and B.E (ECE).any jobs in rrb
30th January 2012, 03:53 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

Hello friend....

*I appreciate your aim as a software engineer because now a days every work is being done by the computer applications.The world is driven by the computer now.

Who is called as software engineer

*The main aim of the computer engineer is to design and develop the computer programs to meet the ever changing needs of the user.

What Does A Software Engineer Do

*To perform any task Software engineers apply computer science and mathematical analysis principles to the development and to design the software and computer applications.

*They construct the product depending upon the need of the user i.e in what what the user wants the product to be.

Software engineers classified into two.

-->1)computer applications software engineers(requirements are gathered to develop a product)

-->2)computer systems software engineers(They Develop the product)

Software development life cycle

Career In Software Engineering

*Software engineering jobs are expected to be one of the fastest growing.

*By 2016 it is expected to increase by 38% ,with close to 324,000 new jobs added

>>The candidates who want to get job as software engineering must have minimum of a bachelor degree in computer engineering.

>>You can do B.E/B.TECH Computer Science get such job.

>>For joining in engineering you have to write the entrance examinations which are kept in national level and in state level

>>You should complete 10+2 for writing the entrance exam.

>>You should have maths and science as a major subjects.

-->There will be lot of competition for this entrance exam so you must work hard and practice must be there.It is better to solve the previous examination papers.So that time management can be set by you while solving the problems

-->Be dedicative in your work and practice more for the best result and make your dream true as a SOFTWARE ENGINEER

good luck

all the best
4th February 2012, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

I have completed s.s.c i will gat job....,?
5th February 2012, 08:50 AM
adlsm

Eligibility:-

Engineering graduates and candidates who are in the final year are eligible to apply for these posts. Also, candidates with Msc or equalent in Wireless communication, Electronics, Radio Physics or Radio Engineering are eligible to apply for certain posts.
Candidate should be under the age group of 21-30 years.

jobs r available here :

1. Ahmedabad - www.rrbadi.org
2. Ajmer - www.rrbajmer.org
3. Allahabad - www.rrbald.nic.in
4. Bangalore - www.rrbbnc.gov.in
5. Bhopal - www.rrbbpl.nic.in
13th February 2012, 08:36 AM
Unregistered

i'm in B.Tech. 3rd year (ECE).can i apply for RRB.
26th June 2012, 07:41 AM
Unregistered

What are the jobs available for cse completed in b.tech
11th March 2016, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

My Roll No-22328043200271,myapplyedexam center- kolkata,please change the examcenter UP Noida
24th January 2020, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

sir i am diploma computer science students which job refer to me rrb je?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?