19th April 2011, 05:55 PM
THARU K SELVARAJ

How to get jobs in Railway after computer engineering? Are CSE students eligible for SLET exam?

how to get government jobs in railways by the computer engineers?
whether slet exam is eligible for cse students?

Related Questions:
  1. Can CSE students get a job in Indian Railway? How much is the salary offered to them?
  2. How to apply for Railway Jobs pursuing final year of BE in CSE? How to prepare for the respective Exams?
  3. Eligibility criteria for RRB exam? What jobs are available for CSE students?
  4. List of jobs available in railway and BSNL department? I've completed my B.E(computer science)
  5. IES exam for a CSE student? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Government jobs for CSE engineering students? What is the criteria?
  7. Any jobs for B.Tech students in Section Engineering in Railways?
  8. Government jobs in Railway for B.Tech CSE students?
  9. Eligibility to apply in NET and SLET for B.E.(Computer Science Engineering) candidate?
  10. Is there any railway government sector job after completion of B.Tech CSE? -- [New]
  11. Am I eligible for Railway Jobs pursuing final year of BE in CSE? Which posts am I eligible for and how to apply for those posts?
  12. Can B.Tech CSE students write for Railway exams? What are the jobs available for them and which topic to concentrate more on to get a job?
  13. Can a B.Tech CSE student apply for Railway Jobs? What type of jobs are offered to us?
  14. What are the available government jobs for B.Tech (CSE) students?
  15. Is there any career opportunity for 12th pass out students in Indian Railways? I passed out 12th with 90% marks
  16. Does SLET exam of West Bengal offer computer science? What is the syllabus for the same?
  17. What are the technical jobs for CSE students in public sector?
  18. What are the central government jobs applicable for computer science engineering students?
22nd August 2011, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get jobs in Railway after computer engineering? Are CSE students eligible for SLET exam?

i want to know what is the designation of a 2 science student in india army.
15th December 2011, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get jobs in Railway after computer engineering? Are CSE students eligible for SLET exam?

please give me information about the job in government sector after completion of be cse
22nd February 2012, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

i had 80 percentage in b.tech cse so how can i get a job in railway indian and how much salary offrered to me by u
19th March 2012, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: How to get jobs in Railway after computer engineering? Are CSE students eligible for SLET exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by THARU K SELVARAJ View Post
how to get government jobs in railways by the computer engineers?
whether slet exam is eligible for cse students?
pls give some instruction for this related information
30th June 2012, 07:57 PM
de116

How to get jobs in Railway after computer engineering? Are CSE students eligible for SLET exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?