16th January 2012, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

Government jobs for PGT in IT PM and Marketing? What is the recruitment procedure?

HI i am a pgd in marketing and sales mgt and doing another pgd in industrial relations and personnel mgt. plz suggest wich al govt organisations can i apply and what is therir recruitment procidure. specilyy for a personnel manager.
plz do write into my email id ; [email protected]

waiting eagerly for your suggestions.

Regards,
Pooja Mittal

Related Questions:
  1. Where can I get government jobs or semi government companies jobs after completing MBA in Marketing?
  2. What are the government jobs for students having MBA in marketing? Are there any Semi Government companies for Marketing Jobs?
  3. Goverment jobs after MBA in Marketing? Which Government Organizations? Procedure and eligibility criteria?
  4. What are the government jobs available for me after completing MBA marketing with first class?
  5. Procedure to apply for PGT teacher in central or state government schools? Are there any permanent jobs for computer teachers in Central or State government schools? Vacancy for computer teachers?
  6. Benefits of doing Private jobs over Government jobs?
  7. How to apply for PGT computer science in Central or State Government schools?
  8. Recruitment exams available to get Government jobs for B.Sc(Nursing) candidate? -- [New]
  9. How to get a government or semi government jobs in marketing or finance sector after completing degree in marketing?
  10. Government jobs after PGDM in Finance & Marketing?
  11. Will there be any Jobs in Recruitment in Government sector for HR IT recruiters?
  12. Can the candidates of MBA with Marketing as Minor specialization apply for Marketing Jobs in Government sector?
  13. Which entrance exam to answer to get government jobs after pursuing MBA in marketing?
  14. Previous papers of DMRC for the post of Junior Engineer (Electrical)
  15. Government jobs after doing mba from marketing? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. When will the recruitment of PGT/TGT teachers be conducted this year?
  17. What are the jobs available in Government Sector after B.Tech Computer Science? Procedure to apply for the jobs?
  18. What is the best way to be followed for getting government jobs which suits us?
15th January 2013, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Government jobs for PGT in IT PM and Marketing? What is the recruitment procedure?

is there a procedure of doing pgt in marketing?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?