27th February 2012, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Which are the government medical colleges in Tamilnadu? What is the syllabus?

what are the government medical colleges in tamil nadu? what are the private medical colleges in tamil nadu? is there any difference in the syllabus between these two?
what are the differences except fees structure?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the government medical colleges in Tamilnadu? What is the syllabus?
  2. Tamilnadu government medical colleges for 196.5 cutoff scorer?
  3. Possibility to get medical seat in government college in Tamilnadu after scoring 192 medical cutoff?
  4. List of institutes offering MBBS course after B. Pharmacy?
  5. How can I apply for government medical colleges in Tamilnadu? I'm studying in A.P but belongs to Tamilnadu
  6. Tamilnadu government medical colleges through counseling after scoring 194 medical cutoff?
  7. Will I get a seat in any Tamilnadu Government Medical College after scoring 197.25 in Tamilnadu HSc exam? Which colleges could I get?
  8. Procedure to apply for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? Names of the B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu having government seat? Date of start of counseling for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu?
  9. Any government or private medical college available for me in Tamilnadu after scoring 196.25 medical cutoff?
  10. Entrance exams available to get admission in Medical in government colleges of Tamil Nadu? -- [New]
  11. How many seats are are available in government and private medical colleges in Tamilnadu?
  12. Cutoff marks required for MBBS entrance exam in Tamilnadu?
  13. List of top 10 government medical colleges in Tamilnadu?
  14. How to apply for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? Names of B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu which has government seats? When is the counseling for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Possible government medical colleges available in Tamilnadu after scoring a cutoff of 193.25?
  16. Can I get medical seat in Tamilnadu government medical colleges after scoring 181.25 cutoff
  17. Admission to Government Medical Colleges in Tamil Nadu after passing 10th standard from Saudi Arabia?
  18. Can I get a seat in Tamilnadu government medical college after scoring 195.25 cutoff in Tamilnadu 12th exam?
29th February 2012, 02:03 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the government medical colleges in Tamilnadu? What is the syllabus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what are the government medical colleges in tamil nadu? what are the private medical colleges in tamil nadu? is there any difference in the syllabus between these two?
what are the differences except fees structure?
There are various Government and Private Medical Colleges in Tamil Nadu which offers various courses in Medical Science and the syllabus of each of the programs are regulated by the Medical Council of India and hence, all these institutes follows the syllabus prescribed by the Medical Council of India.

Some of the well known Medical Colleges have been mentioned below and has been categorized as Government Medical Colleges and Private Medical Colleges.

The Government Medical Colleges in Tamil Nadu are as follows:

Government Vellore Medical College
Govt Mohan Kumaramangalam Medical College
K A P Viswanathan Government Medical College
Madras Medical College
Cancer Institute, College of Oncological Science
Coimbatore Medical College
Government Kilpauk Medical College

The Private Medical Colleges in Tamil Nadu are as follows:

P S G Institute of Medical Sciences & Research
SRM Medical College Hospital & Research Centre
Melmaruvathur Adhiparasakthi Institute of Medical Sciences & Research
Aalim Muhammed Salegh, College of Physiotherapy
ACS Medical College and Hospital
Meenakshi Medical College and Research Institute
27th May 2012, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the government medical colleges in Tamilnadu? What is the syllabus?

HOW WE HAVE TO PREPARE FOR MEDICAL ENTRANCE
28th May 2012, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about fees structure for mbbs and bds for mbc caste students in tn
15th June 2012, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

fee structure in private medical in tamilnadu
9th May 2013, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

sir i have scored 196.75 cut off marks ,i am bc . so can i get mbbs seat in goverment college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?