21st April 2012, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Which are the government universities in Gujarat for B Group?

My sister has given 12th science exams in March 2012 in b group. Please let me know the Government Recognized Universities in Gujarat for b group and last year admission stopped at how many marks in these universities ?

Related Questions:
  1. How many courses are available in Gujarat after passing 12th science(Biology group)?
  2. Which subject should be selected by commerce student in GPSC exam?
  3. List of names of colleges that I can get after completing my diploma from IT field?
  4. Where can I get admission in Gujarat as well as outside Gujarat after completing 12th science B Group exam
  5. What is the admission procedure in GUJCET for CBSE students born in Gujarat?
  6. Central government jobs in Gujarat after graduating in Nursing?
  7. List of universities where I can pursue Ph.D Commerce in Gujarat?
  8. Which are the good government engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  9. List of universities in Gujarat which allow admission for degree course after completing diploma?
  10. Entrance exams to appear to get a government college in Gujarat for M.Pharm course?
  11. What do I need to pursue M.E in any government college in Gujarat after passing B.E in Instrumentation and Control? Cutoff marks of GATE for admission in government college in Gujarat in Automation and Control?
  12. Which is better between Gujarat State Board and CBSE Board?
  13. Which are the government and self finance colleges in Gujarat to pursue Automobile Engineering?
  14. Which college is suitable for me after scoring 82.33% in diploma in Mechanical Engineering branch
  15. How many government MBBS colleges exist in Gujarat? How much percentage is required to get admission in MBBS in Gujarat government college for ST category? Can we get the form online? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of engineering colleges and universities in Gujarat after scoring 137439 AIR?
  17. List of government colleges offering B.E through correspondence in Gujarat? What's the applying procedure? I've passed my diploma(civil engineering)
  18. List of universities which offer Agriculture Diploma course in Gujarat on 10th basis? Procedure to get admission? -- [New]
5th June 2012, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the government universities in Gujarat for B Group?

HOW MANY PERSTANG REQ. FOR MBBS AND GUJCAT
19th April 2014, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

which is the best govenment college in gujarat for bio tecnology and how to apply for addmition? When?What is its fee srtucture?
13th August 2021, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

i am passed 12th sci with b group and try to creak NEET BUT WHAT IS NEXT OPTION?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?