2nd June 2019, 01:24 PM
snp101

Which graduate course would be better after Diploma in Information Technology?

I have completed Diploma in Information Technology. What courses are available for doing graduate degree related to Information Technology only? Is BCA a good option? Or, should I go for direct 2nd year entry in B.Tech through lateral entry scheme?

29th November 2022, 08:36 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which graduate course would be better after Diploma in Information Technology?

Course opportunities after completion of Diploma in Information Technology course:

There are several course opportunities available after completion of Diploma in Information Technology course. They are as follows,

@ B.Tech in Information Technology
@ M.Tech in Information Technology..etc.,

BCA course is also the good course after completion of Diploma in Information Technology course. But B.Tech in Information Technology is the best course I would suggest you to go with after successful completion of Diploma in Information Technology course. Then if you are interested, you can even pursue later for M.Tech in Information Technology course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?