19th October 2017, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

How to study Post Graduate Diploma in Information Technology from IIIT? Fees required for it?

Sir, I am BCA degree holder and now want to study Post Graduate Diploma in Information Technology. Please tell me how can I study it from IIIT? Fees required for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Does the IIIT provides Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application?
  2. Can a BCA holder study Post Graduate Diploma in Information Technology? Does the IIIT, Hyderabad provides this course?
  3. Fees required to study Post Graduate Diploma in Applied Finance and Accounts?
  4. Eligibility to study Post Graduate Diploma in Retail Management course? Fees required for it? -- [New]
  5. How to study Post Graduate Diploma in Oncology Reflexology? Fees required for it?
  6. Possibility to study Post Graduate Diploma in Production and Operations Management course from IIMs? Eligibility criteria and fees required to study the course?
  7. Where to apply to study Post Graduate Diploma in Insurance Management course? Fees required for it?
  8. Where to apply for Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Embryology course? Fees required for it?
  9. Government colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance? Total fees required for the course?
  10. What other courses can I do after doing BSc MSCS? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Where to apply for Post Graduate Diploma in Teaching English? Fees required for it?
  12. Where to apply to study Diploma in Early Childhood Care & Education? Fees required to study this course?
  13. Possibilities to pursue Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application from IITs? Fees required for it?
  14. List of government institutions to study Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Hardware Maintenance? Fees required to study this course?
  15. List of institutions in Bangalore providing Post Graduate Diploma in Business Analytic? Total fees required for the course?
  16. Am I eligible for CDAC after completing BSc with 73%?
  17. Eligibility criteria to study Post Graduate Diploma in Information Technology from IIITs?
  18. How to get admission in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya to study Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Pathology? Fees and information about entrance exam?
21st October 2017, 09:07 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to study Post Graduate Diploma in Information Technology from IIIT? Fees required for it?

Sorry to inform you that IIIT does not offer Post Graduate Diploma in Information Technology course.
Those candidates who have completed bachelor's degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks from any recognized university are eligible to apply for Post Graduate Diploma in Information Technology course.
So, if you are interested to pursue the aforementioned course, then you should apply in other university which offer this course.
Below I have listed some name of colleges which provide this course:
>Adarsh Institute Of Management & Information Technology.
Address: 5th Main Road, Nanjamba Agrahara, Chamrajpet, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560018
Phone: 080 2667 7100
>Alagappa Institute Of Information Technology
Address: Door No 49, Gangadeeshwar Koil Street, Purasawalkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600084
Phone: 044 4217 4904
>Andhra Loyola College
Address: Gunadala, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh 520008
Phone: 0866 247 6984
>Bangalore University
Address: Jnana Bharathi, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560056
Phone: 080 2321 3023
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?