15th April 2012, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Which group we have to take after passing 10th for CA in Intermediate?

which group we have to take after 10th for CA in intermediate

21st April 2012, 10:22 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which group we have to take after passing 10th for CA in Intermediate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
which group we have to take after 10th for CA in intermediate
As per the guidelines set by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, students from any stream are eligible to apply for the common proficiency test; the entrance examination conducted for assessing students eligibility to pursue chartered accountancy course.
However, since the course deals with accounting and its related field, it is advisable to pursue the Intermediate program (+2) in commerce stream as it will provide the basic knowledge of the major subjects you will be studying during the chartered accountancy course. Having done +2 in commerce stream will make you familiar with the basic of accountancy and important accounting terms, economics etc, which will be very helpful while pursuing the chartered accountancy course.
27th April 2012, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which group we have to take after passing 10th for CA in Intermediate?

what course is a better choice after completing 10th
27th April 2012, 11:44 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,
This is not a problem for doing CA, because as per the guidelines the student who are applying CPT exam in any stream in +2 was eligible.

The minimum educational qualification is +2 from a recognised state board of india.
But if you chose commerce subjects in 12th thats better for your higher education in CA to easyly understand.

For more details visit

http://www.icai.org.in

Best of luck
27th May 2012, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

for chattered accountancy what is the procedure for doing it from 11th
27th February 2013, 06:49 AM
Unregistered

what is th use of commerce with computer science group?
13th July 2013, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

my 12th std group is maths with bio then join b.sc maths but not comple that degree i want join CA its posiple or not
12th August 2013, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Is diploma holder is eligible for chartered accountant
18th November 2013, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

What is the C.A eligibilities? and plz explain how to C.A.course completed, how many subjects are there.
11th February 2014, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

Please type your question or comment here and then click Submit.in 14th can i give cpt entrance exam
19th June 2014, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

I am 12th class passed by art what I can do for ca course please tell me qukly
cont no 9130933312
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?