15th July 2015, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do direct graduation after 10th without passing through 12th?

Can I do my graduation after 10th without passing through intermediate (12th), if yes then how is it possible? Can someone please let me know the information on the same? I really wanted to understand if it's possible and do it as well. Thank you!

15th July 2015, 11:02 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do direct graduation after 10th without passing through 12th?

Sorry to inform you that it is not possible for getting admitted in the graduation course directly after Class 10th without pursuing intermediate degree course as for the same course senior secondary degree is required for must.

But you are eligible for the graduation course if you have done any diploma course or a polytechnic course rather than the regular intermediate course as these courses are regarded as equivalent to the senior secondary degree.

So if you do not have any of these degree then to pursue the graduation course you will have to complete your senior secondary course first. For your ease you can look to get the same degree from an open school as for your desired degree course the degree from open school are recognized.
15th July 2015, 11:45 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do direct graduation after 10th without passing through 12th?

No, it is not possible to do direct graduation after 10th without passing 12th.
Candidate have to complete his/her 12th class or diploma course or equivalent after 10th to get admission in graduation course.
15th July 2015, 04:19 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I do my graduation after 10th without passing through intermediate (12th), if yes then how is it possible? Can someone please let me know the information on the same? I really wanted to understand if it's possible and do it as well. Thank you!
No, you can not do graduation degree after completion of 10th standard.

So first complete your 12th standard then you can apply for graduation degree.

Because those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board are eligible for graduation degree.

Your age should be above 16 years.
15th July 2015, 06:02 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to get the admission in the graduation directly. The eligibility to get the admission in the graduation in the different university across India is candidate must have passed the 10+2 from the recognized board.

Note :- Other than this there is different eligibility for the different university as on the board aggregate, through the entrance test, and subject mandatory.

So if you want to pursue the graduation you need to appear and then qualify in the 10+2 examination.
15th July 2015, 08:34 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to pursue the graduation directly after passing the board examination. The eligibility to get the admission in the graduation in any of the course for the different university as :-

* Candidate must have passed the 10+2 from the recognized board. Other than this to get the admission in the specific course and in the different university you need to fulfill the eligibility.

So foremost to pursue the degree you need to pass the 10+2 from the recognized board. After that you become eligible to get the admission in the graduation .
15th July 2015, 08:48 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to do Graduation directly after completion of 10th standard without passing 12th standard. To be eligible to pursue Graduation course, the candidate must have completed 12th standard or equivalent from a recognised board. Without pursuing 12th standard, the candidate is not eligible to get admission in Graduation course. So, I suggest you to complete your 12th standard after completion of 10th standard, so, that you are eligible to pursue Graduation course.
15th July 2015, 09:09 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

No, you cannot do graduation right after completing 10th. The reason is that you should have completed +2 from a recognized school board in order to apply for them. But having only completed 10th you are not eligible for applying.

There is another way that you can do graduation without completing +2 and the ways is that you need to do 3 years Diploma course. If you finish this there are chances for you to join in graduation. If you are interested in doing B.E or B.tech you can join in direct 2nd year.
15th July 2015, 09:16 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

No, this is not Possible there is a carrier chart which every one has to follow .The carrier starts from from the 10th after clearing 10th you have to join in +2 or 12th after clearing that graduation or degree course then post graduation course.

This is the carrier flow Chart which every one has to follow.
15th July 2015, 11:13 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Yes it is possible to do graduation without +2 also. Some of the open universities offer graduate courses for the 10th pass out also. You have to go through some foundation course before you actually go to graduation. For that the universities provide you the syllabus and they conduct examination. After passing out the foundation course you will be put in graduation. There are few universities names given:

Annamalai University
Address: Annamalai Nagar, Chidambaram, Tamil Nadu 608002
Phone: 04144 238 282
Official website - annamalaiuniversity.ac.in/

Alagappa University

Address: Alagappa Puram, Karaikudi, Tamil Nadu 630003
Official website - alagappauniversity.ac.in
18th July 2015, 11:18 PM
pointer01

No not at all it not possible to do graduation without appearing 12th.10th and 12th are the basic board of the Education not only in India but also through out the World.You must have passed both 10 and 12 exams before appearing to the graduation.As in the time of placement or jobs both 10th and 12th mark-sheet are required along with the graduation mark-sheet.
21st July 2015, 06:41 PM
Mshanth

Quote:
Hi friend,
Its not possible to do graduation without completing 12th class.So, friend if you want to do graduation complete 12th class then you are eligible to do graduation. All the best.
23rd July 2015, 12:14 PM
anil_bhatt

Quote:
No, it is not possible. You should first do 10+2 and then you can go for graduation. Other possibility is that, you can do diploma course (after 10th) from some good colleges like:
Aarsh Mahavidyalaya - Rajkot, Gujarat
Lovely Professional University, Punjab
Gaur Brahman Physiotherapy College (GBPC) - Rohtak, Haryana
DES College of Physiotherapy - Pune, Maharashtra .....etc

and then join degree college directly in 2nd year (lateral entry).
24th July 2015, 08:51 PM
Mshanth

Quote:
Hi,
Sorry friend its not possible to do graduation after completing 10th. To do graduation you have to complete 12th class. If you want to do graduation complete 12th class. All the best.
10th December 2021, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I do graduation degree, 10th passed but 12th one subject failed in (Matriculation) and I'm crossed 38 years old, please advise if there is any way to obtain degree certificate?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?