7th October 2011, 11:48 PM
danker

Has anybody received the conformation from RBI for Nov exams? How to get the admit card?

I want to know whether anybody had received any confirmation from RBI for the nov 2011 exams,how i get my admit card.or the form and dd which i post,was it is recived.

11th November 2011, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Has anybody received the conformation from RBI for Nov exams? How to get the admit card?

When will the Admit Cards of RBI Exam (Grade B Officers) be uploaded ? Has any information regarding the exam/application been circulated till date ?
17th December 2011, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Has anybody received the conformation from RBI for Nov exams? How to get the admit card?

I did not receive my Admit card of RBI but i have got My roll number in List which i have downloaded from http://rbidocs.rbi.org.in/rdocs/content/pdfs/LCA051211RS.pdf
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?