21st February 2017, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Which has a better career option between Non Medical and Commerce stream?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 10th from Cambridge School and I am good in all subjects except for Maths. I want to know which has a better career option between Non Medical and Commerce stream? I am very confused which stream should I choose. Please answer as soon as possible.

Ashutosh Garg

Related Questions:
  1. Which stream should I opt for my 12th either science or commerce? What career option should I opt either medical or engineering after 12th?
  2. Which stream should I choose between Medical, Non Medical and Commerce to go for IAS? Best Colleges for Commerce, Non Medical and Medical courses?
  3. Which stream has more career option between Commerce without Maths and Arts?
  4. Which Course To Do After Passing PUC 2nd Year? Subjects are Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Biology
  5. What can I do after passing 12th public exam?
  6. Career option after 12th standard with Commerce without Maths stream? Career in Graphics Designing? Is JBT course a good option?
  7. What can I take in 11th before completing 10th?
  8. Should I choose commerce or science stream?
  9. What are the best career options for me after scoring 59% in HSLC and 54.8% in HS from commerce stream?
  10. What career option should I choose after passing 12th in commerce?
  11. What career option should I opt related to commerce stream after completion of my 12th? Currently I am studying in 11th
  12. Career options available apart from Medical and Engineering?
  13. Which are the best commerce courses and colleges in India? Can I do graduation in commerce if I have done 12th in Non Medical stream?
  14. Which line is better after completion of madhyamik?
  15. What are the best career options if I choose commerce stream after 10th?
  16. Which degree is the best to join after inter? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Subjects and the career options for non medical and commerce? I am interested in Maths and Physics
  18. What are the available career prospects in medical and non medical streams?
30th April 2017, 12:28 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which has a better career option between Non Medical and Commerce stream?

Mathematics is essential for Science stream with Mathematics and commerce stream. If you are not good at mathematics then it is advisable not to opt either of these streams. You can select Science stream with Biology or Humanities Stream.

However, nothing is difficult, you are willing to learn that subject. Practice is key to master mathematics. In terms of career option, all streams are good. Stream should be selected as per interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?