12th May 2015, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Which stream has more career option between Commerce without Maths and Arts?

I have just finished 10th n it's my time to choose the best stream for me.. I am really interested in commerce but I hate math so I've decided to take commerce without math. But people say take arts cuz it has more career option than commerce without math but some say arts is not that good .. Please guide me if I want to com without math. Is it better than arts?

12th May 2015, 07:12 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which stream has more career option between Commerce without Maths and Arts?

Commerce, arts,maths,biology,MBBS,engineering,BDS .pharmacy has its valuable place.all the fields has its own importance and function. Being in 10th class,we can understand that its a crucial stage for students,which course should choose,where the can make efforts to make their better. Student generally find it difficult which path they choose and go. It all depends on point of interest.if you did not intetested then small concept also take much time to understand.whereas if you are i terested then even a big problem exist you can come out with solution.so its all is a matter of willing,zeal,interest. Commerce with maths:- who are intereted in doing calculation,love to solve problamatic question can opt for math and commerce. Commerce stream is known in the name of business anf trade. Candidate can able to know fluctuations in the market,policies etc. However arts stream or humanities:-deals with history.geography.political science ,psychology,human resources,journalism. So every field has its key role and has career option. Think and make a choose,follow the voice of heart but along with brain.
20th May 2020, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which stream has more career option between Commerce without Maths and Arts?

I have just done my class 10 and now i am confused wether to opt for humanities or commerce without maths as I have never really liked maths.....If talking about my interest I don't have as such plan I can do humanities also and commerce too but without maths. pls let me know which stream is better for me and have more carrer options .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?