14th June 2010, 02:32 AM
PriyaSai

Which Course To Do After Passing PUC 2nd Year? Subjects are Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Biology

Sir,

Please help me, i am confused i have passed my PUC 2nd year and dont know which degree course i should take, my subjects are Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Biology. Please advice me which course i can take so that it is very useful in the long run and there is scope in the Industry to get a job after 3 or 5 years please once i finish my graduation or post graduation.

Best regards and Many many thanks
BeenaSai

14th June 2010, 10:21 AM
compaq123
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which Course To Do After Passing PUC 2nd Year? Subjects are Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Biology

donot worry you can directly apply industry for job.
14th June 2010, 04:18 PM
jicks

Default Re: Which Course To Do After Passing PUC 2nd Year? Subjects are Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Biology

Dear Priyasai,

You have given no information about your percentage and marks in the respective subjects.

Each course has its own merits and prospects.

If you have scored more than 94%, go for Enginnering

If you decide to opt for B.Sc then these are the options :-

B.Sc(maths)M.Sc.,(maths) go for teaching, after completing B.Ed
B.Sc(Microbiology) then M.Sc(mic.bio) then promising job at companies
B.Sc(Chem/Phys) then PG in Bio-technology//Bio-chemistry// and much more.

You have to think and decide which suits your taste most.

Regards
15th June 2010, 02:36 AM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

See its your personal choice and should not go by others peoples advise on this since its you who have to study the course.

Anyways i think you should try to check what you like and whats your interest. Or another solution can be give an aptitude test

Aptitude test will surely help you with your choice as you should always choose according to your aptitude

Cheers
11th July 2010, 12:07 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Why should'nt you opt for Engineering or Medical.

Since Medical will take long time better to go for Engineering. You can persue 4 years long B.Tech/BE in any relevant field.

Engineering is a better option then normal B.sc/M.sc.

If you dont want to go for Engineering then BCA followed by MCA is also a better option for you.

Otherwise, B.sc followed by MBA in any relevant stream like- HR, Finance, Marketing, IT.

However, if you are ready to change your stream then BHM is also a better option for you.

First of all be cleared about your career goals, and one more advice "Never be in hurry in your Career matter" you have dedicated 5 yearsfor your career growth but thats not good dear give the full time for your career to grow.
11th July 2010, 01:48 AM
anupam kuruganti

Thumbs up Re: Which Course To Do After Passing PUC 2nd Year? Subjects are Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Biology

Quote:
Originally Posted by PriyaSai View Post
Sir,

Please help me, i am confused i have passed my PUC 2nd year and dont know which degree course i should take, my subjects are Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Biology. Please advice me which course i can take so that it is very useful in the long run and there is scope in the Industry to get a job after 3 or 5 years please once i finish my graduation or post graduation.

BeenaSai
Dear friend,

There are many many and many choices for you. But the problem is where you are interested, that is the key for this question. You can join even in defense also by writing NDA (Naitonal Defense Academy) Test, but in general if you are interseted in science then you have 3 options:

1. Go for Bachelor of Science degree (B.sc) degree courses
2. Go for Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) degree course
3. Go for MBBS

Each and every field is very important and very useful and have equal opportunities of getting job (Funda is in any field you have to prove your worth then you will get job). Else you can choose B.com and go for CA/ICWA. By studying CA also you can earn good amount of money. So choice is yours.
If you want to do B.Tech then write any competitive exams like IIT-JEE/AIEE/any state wide competitive exam like EAMCET/TANCET/etc., like that. Same procedure for MBBS also. For B.sc you have apply for universities/colleges depending up on the university/college they will scrutiny the applied applications by written test /interviews/ by any other tests then they will select. Thats it. All the best.
14th July 2010, 08:18 AM
Unregistered

iam not ranker iam a reapter
22nd July 2010, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

iam confused weather to take up information science or information technology in engg iam good in bio,phys and chm i feel maths as tougher. plz advice
15th August 2010, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Which course i have to choose after puc
20th August 2010, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

i do science with 84%. I had interest to write any exam for scholership.
21st August 2010, 02:20 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i do science with 84%. I had interest to write any exam for scholership.

Well, Dear it seems you are a good student with excellent Academic Records.

I have list of Following Scholarship Exams for You:-

National Level Science Talent Search Examination (2011)
For Details- http://www.unifiedcouncil.com/

STATE LEVEL SCIENCE TALENT SEARCH EXAMINATION(SLSTSE)
For Details- http://www.unifiedcouncil.com/

National Calliber Support Exam
For Detail:- http://www.seatso.org/nmo_ncse.php

Indian Science Olympiads
For Details:- http://www.seatso.org/iso.php

Global Biology Olympiads
For Details:- http://www.seatso.org/gbo.php

Global Chemistry Olympiads
For Details:- http://www.seatso.org/gco.php

Global Physics Olympiads
For Details:- http://www.seatso.org/gpo.php

Asian Mathematical Olympiads
For Details:- http://www.seatso.org/amo.php

National Mental Ability Test
For Details:- http://www.seatso.org/nmat.php

NAtional Cyber Olympiads
For Details:- http://www.seatso.org/nco.php

I will also suggest you to Subscribe to this sms channel "SCHOLARSHIP-4you" (http://labs.google.co.in/smschannels/subscribe/SCHOLARSHIP-4you) you will be updated with sms when ever there will be any Scholarship scheme ranging from class 1 to P.hd

Regards
~Faiyaz~
21st August 2010, 01:51 PM
princearyan
Senior Member+

hi friend

Each course has its own merits and prospects.Aptitude test will surely help you with

your choice as you should always choose according to your aptitude

it is very important and very useful and have equal opportunities of getting job ,
21st August 2010, 03:51 PM
mohit brh

Dear friend,
you have many option if you have scored good marks in past than you can do engineering BE./B.Tech it's 4 years program or you can do any course related to programming like C,C++,java,dot net from any private institute than you will get job.

all the best
21st August 2010, 04:21 PM
Adarshxxx
Senior Member+

hi........after PUC u can select biology and further u can go for micro biology....bst of luck...
14th September 2010, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

to become a physicist,which branch is to taken in b.tech engineering?
15th September 2010, 10:27 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Quote:
to become a physicist,which branch is to taken in b.tech engineering?

I dont think if it is possible to be a good Physicist after studing an engineering dergee, because Physics which we study in Engineering is entirely different thing what we study in natural science dergee i.e. B.sc, M.sc etc.

Do you know the world's greatest scientist of 21st century "Stephen Hawkings" is a P.hd in Applied MAthematics, but is a greatest Physicist of 21st century.

Even, Newton, Einstien where from Applied MAthematics but both are Great Physicist of the World.

Mathematics is nothing but the language of Physics and Applied Mathematics nothing but the application of Mathematics to solve Physics problems, or we can say pure form of Physics.

Just think and perform a proper research before taking any decision.

Best of Luck
15th September 2010, 10:33 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

HI!

You have not mentioned whether you are interested in biology or maths since you had both subjects at 10+2. You can join any course depending upon your interest, knowledge, skill & potential to excel in a particular field.

Apart from simple graduation you can pursue a no. of professional diploma & degree courses. Some of them are:

BBA
BHM
Bech
MBBS
BArch
BCA

Diploma in retail management
diploma in engineering
diploma in advertising
diploma in biotechnology
15th September 2010, 10:51 PM
Rickers

Hello,
Don't get confused, just descide what you want to study.If you are interested in biology then go for B.SC in Biotechnology. IF you are interested in mathematics then go for B.Sc or B.Tech.
the final choice is depends on your interest.
So select the better path for your bright career.
Good luck!!!
24th September 2010, 08:24 AM
Unregistered

I want to state level tellent search examination 2010 participation form
30th November 2010, 10:45 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Which Course To Do After Passing PUC 2nd Year? Subjects are Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Biology

Quote:
I want to state level tellent search examination 2010 participation form

well my friend,

The scheme covers areas like Sciences, Social Sciences, Engineering, Medicine, Management and Law

YOU can find your forms:-
http://www.unifiedcouncil.com/

NTSE 2011 Important Dates:

Dates for submission of application form and conduct of examination are given below
Stage I (state)
Last date for submission of application form: 31st August, 2010 (Tuesday)
Examination in Mizoram, Meghalaya, Nagaland and Andaman and Nicobar Islands: 20th November, 2010 (Saturday)
Examination in all other states and UTs: 21st November, 2010 (Sunday)
Stage II (National)
Examination in all states and UTs: 08th May, 2011 (Sunday)
30th November 2010, 10:52 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Which Course To Do After Passing PUC 2nd Year? Subjects are Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Biology

Quote:
Originally Posted by PriyaSai View Post
Sir,

BeenaSai
WELL PRYA,
don't get too confused with your life and even with your studies.

what you do>>
1.close your eyes.
2.ask your self what your interest is
3.your heart definitely will utter you the answer.

see once..
try it if you get your answer pleaser do reply to this thread
27th December 2010, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

wat should i take uu after my PUC second year? i am really confused. I wanna take up something in which there is a lot of scopes.
20th January 2011, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

dear sir i got confused for my future bcz i will pass puc 2nd year in the year 2007 after i will get job after 3 years experience in my job i wand's to continue my studies. one think is i am in kannada medium can i continue my studies in english ???? is it possible ?????? pls pls help me sir pls advice me some one i need's some one advicce. pls pls................ sir

your's faithfully

shakheela
30th January 2011, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Im doing my puc 2nd year now. i have taken pcmb. could you plz tell me abt various feilds available out there...im mean abt diffrnt courses? i want to try something diffrnt! i dnt mind abt how long it takes!
plz do reply soon.
- ovia
6th April 2011, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

is it good to take B.arch after 2nd puc? plz tell?
24th April 2011, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

i hav finished my 10th now and i m waiting for my results bt after my results i dont know which group to opt,whether science or commerce.so can u please tell me wich i better to go with,either science or commerce???
25th April 2011, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my tenth i am planing to take pcme and further be in any line i want to know how is the scope of pcme ad can i do it in uk
29th April 2011, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

hi my is dadapeer i passed puc and please tell which course is full demand now a day
11th May 2011, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

i am ienteresting in engineering but my percentage is around 45 what can i do please me
12th May 2011, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

I ve scored 60 percent in 2nd puc pcmb im confused still abt which courses to join.Im intersted in all the 4 sub wat to do?
14th May 2011, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

i have got less % in 2nd puc,wheather i get engineering or no............please reply!!!!!!!!!!
15th May 2011, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

i got 86percent in 2nd puc pcmb still im confuse which course to join .Im interested in 4 sub wat to do
15th May 2011, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

I ve scored 86 percent in 2nd puc pcmb im confused still abt which courses to join.Im intersted in all the 4 sub wat to do
23rd May 2011, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

sir i have intrest in biology and wanted to know whether Bsc agriculture is better for me i've scored 78 in biology 73 in physics n 61 in chemistry
25th May 2011, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

sir i am in totally confusion. i was intrested in bio field.so i want to do ayurvedic. but all are telling it is useless.what can i do? plz. show me the right path.
2nd June 2011, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

hi i am vijay kumar v was pass the pu in arts at 62 % after 3 years i want to complete my education i m interest in B.com
can i join that i want to join in day coleg not evening coeg .i m confuse
20th June 2011, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 2nd PUC(PCMB). Like to know, what to do next....
I have planned to do BE... I that correct what I have planned for?? Please let me know...
1st July 2011, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

i have done my p.u. and i really like physics and i want to be a physicist help me please in which line i should go
29th July 2011, 11:40 PM
kartikayan

Hi dear,

Why should'nt you opt for Engineering or Medical.

Since Medical will take long time better to go for Engineering. You can persue 4 years long B.Tech/BE in any relevant field.

Engineering is a better option then normal B.sc/M.sc.

If you dont want to go for Engineering then BCA followed by MCA is also a better option for you.

Otherwise, B.sc followed by MBA in any relevant stream like- HR, Finance, Marketing, IT.

However, if you are ready to change your stream then BHM is also a better option for you.

First of all be cleared about your career goals, and one more advice "Never be in hurry in your Career matter" you have dedicated 5 yearsfor your career growth but thats not good dear give the full time for your career to grow.
Thanks
2nd September 2011, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

how to crack IIT?
16th May 2012, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
I've finished my 10th (icse syallabus) and curiously waiting for my results.It would be of great help if you could tell me which among pcmc&pcmb is better.I'm equally interested in both.As I had opted computer as one of my subjects in 10th,I've learnt basics in java & C languages.But I do have a lot of interest in bio and it's one of my favourite subject.So please clarify my confusion as early as possible.You can email me at the below mentioned website.
[email protected]

With regards ,
yours respectfully,

CHAITHANYA.N.ACHAR
30th May 2012, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 91% in 2puc pcmb and every well in my cet also . I want to try something different which gives me name
& fame &also a very good income.
I love maths & physics
4th August 2012, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

i hav scored 36% in pu science exm, my subjets were pcmb. which proffessional cources can i join, except mba,bca,b.sc,bba?
23rd October 2012, 08:51 PM
Lokeshthetopper

Dear aspirant,
You have following options:
BSc(physics or chemistry or mathematics ) honors
Engineering studies.

I will recommend you to opt for engineering.
You can join government of private college according to your interest.

For getting seats in government colleges you have to write the entrance exams.

IIT JEE entrance is one of the toughest entrance being conducted by IIT’s.
So, the preparation level should be of that category.
The selection of best study material and your concepts will play a great role in deciding your rank in this exam.

The strategy of preparation mainly depends on numercal problems.

Your numerical basics should of high level or if it is not of that level please practice it hard.

The selection of best books will play a great role in deciding your rank.
If you have a good collection of books then your preparation will be better.
At the same time your hard work to finish the syllabus before time.

You should give great stress on
Physics
chemistry
mathematics

MTG publication
Arihant publication
Dinesh publication

books are one of the best for clearing concepts of this kind of exam.

NCRET books will play a great role in this exam.
You should thoroughly finish the syllabus from CBSE text books of class 11th and 12th.

Don't worry worry.
Finish the more no. of numericals daily in order to get a good grip over it.

LET ME TELL YOU THE FACT THAT IIT JEE IS NOT A TOUGH EXAM IF YOU ARE CLEARING YOUR CONCEPTS FROM CLASS 11 ONWARDS.
IT IS MORE THAN ENOUGH.

Believe you can and you will on the half way.
Please do visit this website for your queries related to any entrance exam.
Best of luck
29th November 2012, 05:24 PM
rediff.manu

hi friend

Each course has its own merits and prospects.Aptitude test will surely help you with

your choice as you should always choose according to your aptitude

it is very important and very useful and have equal opportunities of getting job
16th March 2013, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

does cet helps to get good clgs if our 2nd puc marks is 60%?
14th April 2013, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

sir i have passed my first year..now i want to achive something in the field of astrophysics after my 2nd year..so which compitative exams i have to attend and i am dreaming of getting seat in shriharikota...so please do suggest me...
23rd April 2013, 08:22 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I'am Dhanush
I'v e completed 2nd puc my subjects are maths physics chemistry and biology but am not interested in medicine but am interests in industrial courses so which is the best course
7th May 2013, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Gud mrng sir, i've completed my 2nd puc (science), but my% is less than 50. its 47%. which course can i take, wt about BCA. i like in computers. pls help me.
14th May 2013, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
i'have completed my 2nd puc and my score in pcmb is well quite embarrassing.....its 36%....!!
so sir wat do i do...i want to take up engineering....so will i get a seat??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?