11th May 2011, 12:54 AM
afroz raj

Which has a greater scope, Embedded System or Telecommunication? List of embedded or telecommunication training companies or institutes in Bangalore or Delhi?

i am last year student of PTU( Elec. & Comm). plz suggest me that which of the greater scope of Embedded sys. OR Telecomm?. bcz my college get a chance 6th month industrial traning. if u suggested me then u send me list of embdded or telecomm training company or institute in banglore or delhi. if u send me this message or call me 9876685488 then i pray to god for future.

Related Questions:
  1. List of best institutes for Embedded System training in Bangalore and Hyderabad?
  2. Scope and list of embedded system training institutes?
  3. Companies providing Embedded or Automation training in Pune
  4. List of embedded system companies that offer inplant training program in Chennai
  5. What are the job opportunities in Embedded Field? How to enter in embedded companies?
  6. How can I apply for 6 months Training in Communications/Embedded Systems being an ECE graduate?
  7. List of companies which offer Internship to Electronics and Telecommunication student in Mumbai? -- [New]
  8. Internship in Bangalore Companies like Nokia, Siemens or other telecommunication companies?
  9. How to get implant training in Embedded System module?
  10. Which institute is good for embedded system course? Should I prefer M.E or training course for embedded system?
  11. Institutes which are better for me to do embedded system courses? Which of the embedded system courses are more demanding nowadays?
  12. Should I go for Embedded or Telecommunication while doing training in Pune?
  13. Which institutes are the best for Embedded System course in Bangalore?
  14. Names of the good institutes which provide training in embedded system in Delhi region?
  15. List best companies to do internship in Embedded System?
  16. Industrial Training related to Embedded or Automation for B.Tech(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) 3rd year student?
  17. What is the scope of embedded system? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of the top training institutes in north India, offering summer training in embedded system for ECE students?
11th June 2011, 05:12 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which has a greater scope, Embedded System or Telecommunication? List of embedded or telecommunication training companies or institutes in Bangalore or Delhi?

Hello Afroz,
Today, phone and mobiles has become the most important thing in everyones life and the huge population of our country is the key reason for the growth of telecommunication industry. The growth of telecommunication in India has accelerated much more than in any other country.

Scope:

Research Wing-After pursuing BE, BTech, ME, MTech etc, you may join Indian Space Research Organization, Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology, Defense Research and Development Organization and other huge organizations as an research assistant, research associate, scientist etc.

Telecom Companies- In telecom companies, qualified candidates are appointed as project manager, system engineer, operation head etc.

Apart from this, qualified candidates can also join defense forces like Indian Army, Indian Air-Force and Indian Navy.

The best institutes offering courses in telecommunication in Delhi and Bangalore are:
Bharti School of Telecommunication and Management, New Delhi
Pune University
21st June 2011, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which has a greater scope, Embedded System or Telecommunication? List of embedded or telecommunication training companies or institutes in Bangalore or Delhi?

what is the duration and fee
14th September 2011, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Helo sir,
I am sandhiya completed my B.E(Electonics & Comm) 2011 passed out with 78% aggregate. I am interested to do course. Can u pls suggest eirher embbed or vlsi which wil be useful for my career and which institute wil be good also providing placement opportunity. Tell me the institute list in Banglore. i wanna to join imediately..
14th March 2012, 06:58 AM
Unregistered

Can you please suggest me that what is the cope of embedded systems in telecommunication industry.
10th April 2012, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

which course has a more scope for e.c .engineer(enmbedded or telecommunication), and in which industris (related to enmbedded or telecommunication) saleries is high this should be in india
1st July 2012, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

scope for telecommunication in B.E ,and salary for in this field...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?