7th July 2015, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for 6 months Training in Communications/Embedded Systems being an ECE graduate?

Hello,
I am confused whether should I do Training in Communications or in Embedded Systems for 6 months? I have completed my B.Tech in ECE. Please tell me how I can apply for Training?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for 2 months training in any ECE company?
  2. Does Samsung, Gurgaon offers Project Training of 6 months to B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student? How can I apply for this Training?
  3. How to apply for summer training while being in ECE company?
  4. How to apply for summer training while doing 4th semester? Best ECE companies to do training?
  5. Multinational Companies which offer 6 months Training to B.Tech(ECE) 8th semester student? Procedure to apply?
  6. Best companies for 4th semester Summer training for ECE? How to apply?
  7. How to apply for summer training in 4th semester?
  8. How can I apply for 6 months industrial training for DRDO
  9. How may I do industrial training for 6 months in B.Tech(ECE) 7th sem? List of good companies I can apply in? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  10. Procedure to apply for 6 months Industrial Training in DRDO in Chandigarh being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of BE course?
  11. List of good companies for doing 6 months training while doing B.Tech ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Best company for 6 months training programme for ECE student?
  13. How can I apply in good companies for 5-6 months Summer Training programme being a B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  14. Best summer training institutes for Embedded Systems or Networking?
  15. Does TCS offer 6 months project training? What is the procedure and how to apply?
  16. List of Companies which offer 6 months Training with Stipend for the candidates of B.Tech in ECE stream?
  17. Procedure for ECE student to apply for 6 months training at BHEL, NEW DELHI
  18. How can I apply for 6 months Training programme after completing M.Tech(ECE) 3rd semester?
9th July 2015, 11:57 AM
pointer01

Default Re: How can I apply for 6 months Training in Communications/Embedded Systems being an ECE graduate?

Scope of doing Embedded system training is very good for your branch.Various institute provide training in Embedded system such as-

1-Cetpa info tech.
2-Emertxe.
3-Esacademy.
4-Amitech.
5-Vector institute.
9th July 2015, 11:03 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for 6 months Training in Communications/Embedded Systems being an ECE graduate?

There are many institutes which provide training in Communications or Embedded Systems. You can opt for such training institutes. But they are not good because they will not impart in-depth knowledge owing to the huge cost of electronics equipment which they cannot afford and electronics is still not booming in India. So usually the training is of less than six months. Hence if you want to get good training and experience various activities, you need to join corporate organizations especially companies dealing in this sector like Texas Instruments, National Semiconductor, Mistral Solutions, Sankalp Semiconductor, Edgate etc. Most of them usually do not give training to normal students, you need to get an employment opportunity post which you can get training. Hence try for a job in these companies otherwise go for private laboratories by approaching them and having a discussion face to face to know the application procedure and apply accordingly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?