5th May 2020, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Which has more scope and opportunities between BA Drawing and BFA Drawing?

How to become Drawing teacher for government schools and is BA in Drawing better or BFA in Drawing? And, do TETs have exams for Drawing? I want all the information on this topic as I am very good in this section. Please help me

7th May 2020, 11:43 AM
kachhadiyaramesh

Default Re: Which has more scope and opportunities between BA Drawing and BFA Drawing?

B.A (Drawing) and BFA (Drawing) both are very similar courses, but main difference is that emphasis of courses on visual art and liberal arts. Your choice between these two depends on your educational and career goals. BFA course focuses two third of course work on visual arts and one third of course work on liberal arts whereas BA course focuses two third of course work on liberal arts and one third of course work on visual arts. B.A (Drawing) which more focuses on liberal arts provide well rounded knowledge that gives you better career options. After completion completion of your B.A (Drawing) course and B.Ed course, you can apply for TET exam to become a drawing teacher.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?