11th November 2011, 12:09 PM
jayanthi nagaraj

Can I get Government Lecturer Job having completed M.Sc in Computers with 72%?

sir,i completed my msc computers with 72%.i did not write any net exam.
am i eligible for govt lecturer job...
do my qualification get govt lecturer job as it(msc compuers) is a self sponser seat.

11th November 2011, 11:40 PM
gkumar13000

Default Re: Can I get Government Lecturer Job having completed M.Sc in Computers with 72%?

for lecturer job msc computer is not enough......u have to clear net and then do a phd for a govt lecturer job
12th November 2011, 12:27 AM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get Government Lecturer Job having completed M.Sc in Computers with 72%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayanthi nagaraj View Post
sir,i completed my msc computers with 72%.i did not write any net exam.
am i eligible for govt lecturer job...
do my qualification get govt lecturer job as it(msc compuers) is a self sponser seat.
Dear Friend,

Yes you can get a lecturer job but for the job you have to appear in the NET examination conducted by UGC every year.
The NET examination is conducted for Junior Research Fellowship and Lecturer ship.
The eligibility criteria for the NET examination is that the candidate should has got 55% marks in Master's Degree course.

As you have got 72% marks you are quite eligible to apply for the examination.

Best Wishes....
16th November 2011, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

dear sir,
With msc computers,what are the govt jobs can we apply.
apart from lecturer field and software companies,is there any jobs with msc computers.
16th November 2011, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,,,
my friend has hearing problem as he hears with single ear that too less power.
does he apply for govt jobs without applying any impaired certificate..
can he apply in general.
why they r giving for reservation.
is it plus or minus to us.
i mean to say whether there will promotions r nt with these problems.please kindly refer it
22nd November 2011, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

sir, i completed msc(IT) B.Ed., is there is any possibilities to get goverment job..wether am eligible for it or not.what i have to do to get government job.
15th May 2012, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

we should any job vecancy
8th December 2012, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

can i get government job as a lecturer after completed my master degree though correspondence with net exam cleared
7th May 2020, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

What is the useful of doing msc computers?
Is it applicable for any govt job?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?