4th September 2015, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

How to get Engineering drawing PGT teacher post in any Government school?

How to get Engineering drawing PGT teacher post in any Government school?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get Central School jobs of Drawing Teacher post?
  2. Qualifications required for a drawing teacher?
  3. What is the eligibility for primary teacher and PGT post in government school of Delhi?
  4. Can I do B.Ed from CCS university? Which are the teaching subjects in B.Ed? After B.Ed what are the requirements for TGT and PGT courses? Is there any post or vacancy in government schools for government teachers? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I become a Drawing Teacher in any government school after completing ITI in Commercial Art?
  6. Age limit for General candidates for Teachers post in Government Schools?
  7. Can B.Ed. students apply for Primary Teacher posts in Government School of Delhi?
  8. Is there any course for becoming Teacher of Drawing and Craft?
  9. How to get government drawing teacher job?
  10. Can I apply for post graduate teacher post in Delhi Government School after passing B.A with 44%?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying computer teacher TGT and PGT in central school?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria and age required for PGT or TGT in a government school?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria and age limit required for PGT or TGT in a government school?
  14. How to do MSc from IILM from NET exam and PGT teacher in government school
  15. Could I get permanent Job in Government School in future having completed Post Graduation with Arts stream and B.Ed from MDU and working in a Government School as a Guest Teacher?
  16. Any opportunity available for job after passing M.A, BSc, B.Ed?
  17. What is the procedure to get admission in M.Ed?
  18. Can I get a Teacher post in government sector if done PG Diploma in Educational Administration & Supervision?
26th April 2016, 10:04 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get Engineering drawing PGT teacher post in any Government school?

You must qualify exams like TET/CTET for getting a PGT teacher post in government schools. You must have a degree qualification in engineering drawing with B.Ed qualification to become eligible for teaching jobs.

Getting job in a government schools as a teacher will depend on your CTET/TET score. Hence, be prepared for these tests if you have qualification.
13th January 2021, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get Engineering drawing PGT teacher post in any Government school?

Please type your question or comment here and then click Submit.engineering drawing for female in kvs and dsssb tgt or pgt
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?